I

I'm ok today

Nov 6, 2019
Does anyone think it's possible to fall in love with someone from this site, I didn't think it was possible but I do now
Fell in love with her a few weeks ago but couldn't make up my mind due to my past relationship

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Escape plan, Circles, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
there have been a few members who found love on here! that must be beautiful, i'm happy for you

Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
thepolarbear

thepolarbear

'til we die
Dec 7, 2019
Of course it's possible! You certainly wouldnt be the first one to fall in love with someone you met on the internet

Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
It's definitely possible, I'm also in the same situation. I know there are many others on here who have fallen in love with someone on this forum. It's a beautiful thing and it's more better than people finding someone on dating websites and such since you can understand the other person as you've both been through similar things.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Worthless_nobody and not-2-b-the-answer
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
There was a similar thread to this a while back. So the answer is of course yes and as stated above it does happen. With all the different love apps and stuff I'm surprised there's not one like CTBWithMe.com or something by now.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer and Sensei
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Out of curiosity, Do you know her real name ? Have you people met physically ? Sorry If I have asked a private question.

Reactions: Circles
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Yes, and the majority of people know who he was, and he CTB s little over a week ago.
Out of curiosity, Do you know her real name ? Have you people met physically ? Sorry If I have asked a private question.
I can tell you, with my person he was in the UK and I am in the USA. We Skyped daily. Used to eat meals together at different times. When he CTB, I received a goodbye handwritten letter from him and a Christmas gift.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lovedread, Circles, epic and 7 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Love is nice. No matter where or how people meet. Unfortunately for me I lost the ability to love long time ago after all the dissapointments I had. I can't fall in love but people who can and do, enjoy it. It is one of the best feelings you can feel in life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Worthless_nobody and not-2-b-the-answer
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Love is nice. No matter where or how people meet. Unfortunately for me I lost the ability to love long time ago after all the dissapointments I had. I can't fall in love but people who can and do, enjoy it. It is one of the best feelings you can feel in life.
Hate to tell you. I am 51. Been so damaged this was my first. It is possible. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer, Woodnote and 1 other person
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Hate to tell you. I am 51. Been so damaged this was my first. It is possible. ;)
That is awesome. :)
Last time I liked someone was in 2015. Last time I was deeply in love was 2011. That was the relationship that scarred me too much, I was broken in pieces. Eventually I just stopped falling in love.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and not-2-b-the-answer
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
That is awesome. :)
Last time I liked someone was in 2015. Last time I was deeply in love was 2011. That was the relationship that scarred me too much, I was broken in pieces. Eventually I just stopped falling in love.
Like I said never say never. I didn't come here looking for anyone. My partner told me over and over again he didn't want anything. We were both too old. Things happen. And those who knew who my partner was, nobody expected Mr. Logical to get into a relationship.

Never say never and never say you are incapable. You may surprise yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer, Morphinekiss and 1 other person
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Yes :heart:

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, I'm ok today and Jean4
A

Anathema

Dec 2, 2019
There was a similar thread to this a while back. So the answer is of course yes and as stated above it does happen. With all the different love apps and stuff I'm surprised there's not one like CTBWithMe.com or something by now.