blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
Hey everyone it's me again sorry for the ranting but this is the only place I feel safe discussing how I actually feel.
I tried going on a date with a person again today because I thought I would try to love someone else but they ended up telling me they weren't interested after a couple weeks of flirting with me and it sucks man I really saw myself with this person and they ended up just kinda leading me on I've been dumped countless times but for some reason this one really hit me hard and it feels like I'm not going to ever be good enough for anyone ever and if that's so then why am I alive just to annoy people and live a life of self hatred because if so then that's just horrible.
sorry for the crummy ranting and thank you to anyone who decides to read the rants of a crazed man feel free to pm me for any reason

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: catperson, godsseepiestsoldier, qsocdu and 5 others
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
real

Reactions: catperson, blank_slab, Meditation guide and 1 other person
OreosAndDeath

OreosAndDeath

Fellow flesh prison
Oct 27, 2023
I hear you. I've been in this situation so many times and it seems like every time I get closer to someone they turn out to be emotionally unavailable and shocked that if you flirt with someone and tell them you love them they might take that as an indicator you're looking for something more.

Like, bro just tell me you're using me for sex and to have someone to emotionally use. At least then I'll know I really mean nothing to you.

Reactions: catperson, yeahokbuddyboy, Meditation guide and 1 other person
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I'm sorry for their loss.

Ok I'll stop posting that sort of stuff already. It hurts and it sucks and noone likes rejection. Sometimes it just burns. I hope you feel better soon and someone will accept your gift of love etc..

Reactions: blank_slab
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
hormones... media used to show couples of supposed highschool sweethearts that were married for 50+ years. possible. not likely. on the other hand, there are an endless amount of possibilities if you want to give it a shot. try not to feel so bad over a breakup.

blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
Thanks all you guys this may sound sad but you guys are the only people i really have it's nice to see that some people still care about me even if they are strangers

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b and Meditation guide
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I had a girl lead me on for months just so she can find a gf and stop talking to me. I understand the pain and I'm sorry you are hurting. I hope it gets better.

ForeverLonely82

ForeverLonely82

Student
Dec 22, 2021
Hey everyone it's me again sorry for the ranting but this is the only place I feel safe discussing how I actually feel.
I tried going on a date with a person again today because I thought I would try to love someone else but they ended up telling me they weren't interested after a couple weeks of flirting with me and it sucks man I really saw myself with this person and they ended up just kinda leading me on I've been dumped countless times but for some reason this one really hit me hard and it feels like I'm not going to ever be good enough for anyone ever and if that's so then why am I alive just to annoy people and live a life of self hatred because if so then that's just horrible.
sorry for the crummy ranting and thank you to anyone who decides to read the rants of a crazed man feel free to pm me for any reason
Based.
I been married 13 years and I hate it. Our situation is basically "Room mate" territory.. there is no love, no passion or anything. we are just "Friends" helping each other with a place to stay and I am helping my wife who is a double amputee. We've tried fixing the situation, having talks and I've been proactive in making her feel special "buy gifts" and "Dinner",but when it comes to what I desire. Denied. I don't ask for much out of a relationship either. Just love and be loved. Alas it's just shit. I am not heartless and don't make enough on disability to live on my own due to my mental hell I struggle with and I can't abandon her because no one would take her in from her ailment...just don't have the heart to be cruel. So this is my death sentence. May it come swiftly. Love that I truly desire doesn't exist in this or any realm. I can't be loved.

• Hugs
Reactions: catperson, tiger b and blank_slab