DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
If you loved me you'd fight for me and kick my brother out. but you don't so I dont want to hear anything from you. I'll lave you a horrible suicide note so you will forever feel guilty.

Oh and I cancelled my class today and admitted to my professor I am struggling with mental health/bad family situation

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: pole, TattiQueen, Metalhead and 5 others
shay23

shay23

Student
Nov 2, 2020
I'm sorry you are struggling with your situation, I've seen some of your other posts and it seems like a very stressful time for you. I hope you can find resolution, if you need to talk or vent I am here for you if you need to message someone. Sending light, I hope things get better for you.:heart:

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I think its setting in what I did
Education wise, I missed 2 classes today and didnt turn in my quiz so I probably got a zero despite emailing my professor about my mental health. I really fucked up in the desire for revenge

• Aww..
Reactions: TattiQueen
TattiQueen

TattiQueen

Student
Sep 12, 2020
My heart absolutely aches for you my dear. So sorry that you're even in this position, and wish I could do something to make even the slightest bit of relief for you. Was the professor you spoke to the same whose classes you cancelled/missed ? If so, maybe given the situation they'd be willing to work with you? Here for you if you need a shoulder to cry on or an ear to vent to. Sending all my positivity, love, and the biggest, warmest, squishiest, lovingest grizzly bear hugs for you! Xoxoxox