inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
Love is nonsensical. It comes from sex and being raped too!? I don't know how to feel about this. This pure chemical doesn't have a clue and just comes through operation with no good or bad meaning behind the operation. Love can be used. And love it's self doesn't care. It doesn't stop. Torture. I'm sad. Can someone help me with this.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Love doesn't come from being raped. That's just a gross thing to say. Even from a biological point of view, love is suposed to deactivate the neural pathways responsible for fear and negative emotions, which rape doesn't do. Rape typically increases the amount of fear and negative emotions one feels.

Love also doesn't come from sex. Sex can be an element of a relationship but it can also be completely void of love. Hence why people talk about there being a difference between having sex from someone they love and have a good connection with versus some random hookup.

Anything that can be said about love from a biological point of view can be said about any emotions. There isn't anything inherently special about it.

inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
Love doesn't come from being raped. That's just a gross thing to say. Even from a biological point of view, love is suposed to deactivate the neural pathways responsible for fear and negative emotions, which rape doesn't do. Rape typically increases the amount of fear and negative emotions one feels.

Love also doesn't come from sex. Sex can be an element of a relationship but it can also be completely void of love. Hence why people talk about there being a difference between having sex from someone they love and have a good connection with versus some random hookup.

Anything that can be said about love from a biological point of view can be said about any emotions. There isn't anything inherently special about it.
But can you cum during being raped? And if you do why would it even happen if it's love chemical? are you saying it's no longer a feel good chemical when you cum during rape?

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
But can you cum during being raped? And if you do why would it even happen if it's love chemical? are you saying it's no longer a feel good chemical when you cum during rape?

And what do you mean by this:but it can also be completely void of love.
Cuming during rape has nothing to do with love. It's an involuntary physical response as a result to stimulation to the genitals. It has nothing to do with love.

Sex is also just a series of actions. Plenty of people have sex without find any "love" from it.

Love is a specific emotion that, in of itself, doesn't have anything to do with sex. You can enjoy something without loving it. You can respond to things involuntarily without loving them. Your views on love are incredibly simplistic and are way too tied to sex.

Reactions: Slow_Farewell
inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
I know love is other things than sex? And it doesn't have anything to do with sex you say? Literally the act it's self of sex is love lol. But if you do it with greediness different intentions it's wrong. What's more wrong is that the body CANT help but cum if it's good or wrong. That CHEMICAL alone is a LOVE chemical. @EvisceratedJester

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Are you referring to Oxytocin? The supposed love chemical? I learned about that from Rick and Morty. I don't know how it relates to rape or sexual stimulation but it is a pretty nasty little chemical.

inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
Are you referring to Oxytocin? The supposed love chemical? I learned about that from Rick and Morty. I don't know how it relates to rape or sexual stimulation but it is a pretty nasty little chemical.

How it relates bc that chemical is activated during love

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
How it relates bc that chemical is activated during love
It's one of many that biology uses to manipulate animals into propagating. In humans at least, the process can also involve dopamine, serotonin, or even testosterone/estrogen but yeah. What exactly did you need help with though?

Reactions: Slow_Farewell
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
It's one of many that biology uses to manipulate animals into propagating. In humans at least, the process can also involve dopamine, serotonin, or even testosterone/estrogen but yeah. What exactly did you need help with though?
Same question I have. OP makes a lot of interestingly confusing statements.

Reactions: BrainShower
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I know love is other things than sex? And it doesn't have anything to do with sex you say? Literally the act it's self of sex is love lol. But if you do it with greediness different intentions it's wrong. What's more wrong is that the body CANT help but cum if it's good or wrong. That CHEMICAL alone is a LOVE chemical. @EvisceratedJester
The act of sex itself is not love. Where did you even get that from? You do realize that casual sex is a thing, right? That when people hookup with strangers they aren't falling in love with them, right? This notation of "sex is love" is actually harmful. Especially to those who are sex repulsed and/or suffer from sexual trauma. The act of sex is about as much "love" as hugging, kissing, holding hands, or any other action. It's not love.

inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
The act of sex itself is not love. Where did you even get that from? You do realize that casual sex is a thing, right? That when people hookup with strangers they aren't falling in love with them, right? This notation of "sex is love" is actually harmful. Especially to those who are sex repulsed and/or suffer from sexual trauma. The act of sex is about as much "love" as hugging, kissing, holding hands, or any other action. It's not love.
Okay, thank you Jester for replying to me and hope you have good day