C

CaineNumbsPain

Isolated
Oct 13, 2023
I have tried for so long to find a relationship. I don't know what I do wrong, I literally just want someone to love me so I can love them an give them my all. I would literally do anything for them. I got out of prison in June this year, an I just had my first date yesterday night since being out of prison.

We kissed multiple times, I thought it went well, at dinner though I literally had to run out to catch my Uber going back to the halfway house to make sure I didn't get violated, an I ended up forgetting my card, an my hoodie. So now she has it. I didn't do it purposely, I was in a rush, an I don't want to go back to prison. She told me on the phone after that she wanted me to come over to her place, only thing is, I can't go anywhere unless it's a public place, on top of that, I'm on a gps tether.

Otherwise I would have. I genuinely can't fucking win, feels like no matter what I do, how hard I try, I just can't get anywhere. It's fucking depressing and it's breaking my spirit. I'm lonely as fuck, an have been majority of my life.

We're supposed to see each other again at some point so I can at least get my shii back, where should we go so we can have a secluded place?

I need advice. Anything helps. I need opportunities to advance this.. situation..?

Undertow Mermaid

Undertow Mermaid

Human Centipede is a tour de force
Feb 5, 2023
A museum is fun you can find little quiet corners to just whisper to one another, or a park for a walk -- even a public trail.

Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: CaineNumbsPain