• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

helpsh

May 30, 2024
I've been using this website for years, on and off. I had the SN from 4 years ago and felt ready a couple of days ago but it's gone. Maybe it wouldn't have done anything after all the time. Feel sad.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Sannti, ImTelling and 1 other person
DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
I'm sorry that your SN is gone. Do you have any idea where you stored it before and what happened to it?
According to the thread below, your SN would very likely still be usable to ctb:

H

helpsh

May 30, 2024
I'm sorry that your SN is gone. Do you have any idea where you stored it before and what happened to it?
According to the thread below, your SN would very likely still be usable to ctb:

Thank you for replying. I know I had it under my bed in a cardboard box, the box is gone from under my bed after taking everything out. I don't live alone but I feel like someone would have a chat with me if they found it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be dreadful to have lost your way to die, I'm sorry you have to go through that, best wishes.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
I've been using this website for years, on and off. I had the SN from 4 years ago and felt ready a couple of days ago but it's gone. Maybe it wouldn't have done anything after all the time. Feel sad.
No three words are sadder than: Lost my SN. 😔

Reactions: set0553 and sugarh1gh
H

helpsh

May 30, 2024
It must be dreadful to have lost your way to die, I'm sorry you have to go through that, best wishes.

It was so weird as it's been in the same place for 4 years, it was even there a week ago, and then when I'm suddenly ready it's gone. I thought if someone found it they'd say something to me.

ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
It was so weird as it's been in the same place for 4 years, it was even there a week ago, and then when I'm suddenly ready it's gone. I thought if someone found it they'd say something to me.
Does anyone go into your room? Where did you put your stuff when you moved everything? Try and retrace your steps if you can.

H

helpsh

May 30, 2024
Does anyone go into your room? Where did you put your stuff when you moved everything? Try and retrace your steps if you can.
Yes my mum does and she's real nosey even though I'm an adult.

I moved everything to try and find the SN, I've not moved the actual SN. I can't find it anywhere.

ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024

I moved everything to try and find the SN, I've not moved the actual SN. I can't find it anywhere.
Well... I have a good guess as to what happened.

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
that's four words
I would just ask her if she disposed of any powder of mine and not explain explicitly what it was (maybe say it was salt, perhaps sea salt).

Reactions: Relic