• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tiffany

Jun 28, 2024
What would be the reason someone would go without a note

• Hugs
Reactions: razahcareca27 and ropearoundatree
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
No one would care to read it.

Reactions: ropearoundatree and Catch-22
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
How about there is nobody to read it. I'm not leaving any "goodbye" note, per say, maybe just some instructions for authorities. I have nobody to leave a note to.

Reactions: ropearoundatree
landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
I have tried to write a letter in advance but i never get through it. I think when it happens the best I can do is write I'm sorry I couldn't hold on any longer.

I'm sorry for your loss, it may have been a sudden overwhelming feeling with no emotional room to express one's thoughts. Many people who choose ctb don't in fact leave a note.

• Love
Reactions: tiffany and ropearoundatree
kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
I have debated a note. Part of me wants to say one last goodbye, the other part doesn't want inflict any more potential pain on the world.

My mother apparently left a note, but the family destroyed it because insurance wouldn't pay out for unaliving yourself. I still wonder if I could bear to read it if it still existed.

I hope you find peace and healing on your journey.

• Informative
Reactions: ropearoundatree
T

tiffany

Jun 28, 2024
How about there is nobody to read it. I'm not leaving any "goodbye" note, per say, maybe just some instructions for authorities. I have nobody to leave a note to.
I am here for you

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
each person is unique, their reasons are unique as well. reasons to ctb, to write a note or even not writing one. maybe rush, idk. as I said: unique.
so sorry for your loss, I really do know what it is to be on that position and it's awful. if your relationship w that person was a good one, don't worry too much about this "issue". in any case, remember that past is past and you can do nothing to change it. we only have the present to act and modify things or not. I hope you get better and I hope you can reach a stage of a clear mind, you're probably in need for it. be well ❤️‍🩹