• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Same here. And every time, it gets harder and harder to be optimistic about the future because time goes by hell fast and whenever I look back I feel crushed by the past and present.

M

mikenoir

To cheer upon death: to see life as more beautiful
Nov 3, 2020
I first arrived at that point 3 months ago. And more and more I see no future.

When I try to feel more hopeful, reality always breaks my expectation.

So sometimes I think it is better wait for nothing.
That is true. Or you could think that being hopeful makes you have no nothing to lose since the outcome will be whatever it's meant to be (and it will probably be shit). So there's no reason not to be hopeful since at least it gets you through some things, sometimes. But yeah, that is not to say that you would be happy or optimistic.

Reactions: justsad&done
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
Waiting for the bus that never comes, for the happiness that never arrives for the love that is only real on TV or story books.

J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
For me, it is the inability to have hope as well as not being able to truly laugh, cry, feel anything...just being numb and going through the motions most all the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
Bitterman1996

Bitterman1996

Student
May 20, 2020
This is long life for me, especially for the last few years...

Reactions: sarahR
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Yeh I havnt had dreams in along time. Don't have hope either really besides for little spikes of the false hope that lasts a few hours lol.

Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
You bet I feel the same. I have everything I need. Just the SI doesn't let me do it. I can't continue like this anymore I'm so fed up!
Same here, just it's not SI that won't let me it's fear of a failed attempt. I'd exchange it for SI anytime, but I feel you:hug:

sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
I don't know if it's just depression anymore. Society and the world itself seems to be making life unbearable.
Yes that's true. Everyone I know the so called normal people are too. Society became a real big mess.
Same here, just it's not SI that won't let me it's fear of a failed attempt. I'd exchange it for SI anytime, but I feel you:hug:
Thanks hugs back at you.