ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
Just what the title says. I'm completely losing it. I feel as if I don't really matter to anyone. My husband is busy with a new job and I was told to go away when I got him lunch. My youngest son has basically told me he doesn't need me anymore (except when it benefits him). My oldest son lives 16 hours away and has his own life. My dog doesn't want anything to do with me. My grandkids hate me because their mother (who does not talk to me) has been telling them that I'm a bad lady and a psycho. Her words. The have no friends. I can't work anymore due to injuries from a previous accident. And I can't go to school like I had been doing because I had surgery a month ago and the recovery is not going as it was supposed to. So….. I basically feel unwanted, unloved, useless and a piece of shit. None of which is probably true but it's how I feel. I was going to ctb Sunday but that's not going to happen because I have to go see my in-laws. ( my father in law had a stroke a little over a week ago) I guess I'm just having a bad day. Just needed to vent a bit. I hope all of you lovely people are hanging in there. I'm here for you if I can be In any way. (I used to be a critical care nurse and love helping people)

• Hugs
Reactions: edu0z and Sannti