SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Student
Jan 8, 2022
This is all just a fucking elaborate trap. Life, the world, it's all run by some fucking demon simulation shit. All of you are probably not even real. It's just designed to trap me.

The voice in my head probably isn't even my own thoughts, the afterlife when I die is probably just infinite reincarnation into this same hell reality.

How can every significant person in my life turn their back on me instantly like there's no emotional attachment at all. Cause the AI wants to fuck with me. How can multiple people go from normal to psychopath in 5 seconds flat and then how can that happen every single time I need the tiniest bit of effort from them and how the fuck did I live the last 10 years it's like none of my decisions were actually my own idk...

I'm so desperate just for anyone to care, just to have given a shit for 5 seconds at any point in time in the past 25 years. No. Reality just wanted me to think it was possible that people cared so I didn't kill myself too early before I got trapped.

I don't think even killing myself would have been an escape it would just reboot the simulation or I would respawn/reincarnate. I don't think Buddhists can become enlightened or Christians can be saved. This is a permanent torture chamber and it will never stop I can't even trust my thoughts.

Well obviously I can't beat you... Yaldaboath, God, AI. Whoever, whatever you are, whatever it is you want can't we just skip to the end?

The real final end.

I'm defeated. Maybe I should get crucified somehow.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I am vey real, my friend.

At least I think I am.

I feel like I am.

I wish that I wasn't.

Reactions: SovietSuicide
SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Student
Jan 8, 2022
I am vey real, my friend.

At least I think I am.

I feel like I am.

I wish that I wasn't.
I understand bro. Maybe some of us are real just corralled into pockets of isolation. I don't know. I don't even care to speculate anymore.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner