D

dxstressed

Mar 13, 2020
So I have a brilliant niche idea for a blog and some great ideas to promote it, however why the fuck do I have no motivation to sit down and actually build the blog and do it?

I rapidly cycle through ideas in my brain and I never ever actually get them done, and this is one I'm so fiercely passionate about but I still can't bring myself to do it. Help????

Dxstressed
xoxo

• Hugs
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame and x~Sophia~x
L

life-eternal

Student
Nov 11, 2020
i think it's because you are also contemplating to CTB, so that acts on your sub-conscious. I think the first step in getting shit done properly is to leave the idea of CTB behind so you can 100% focus on things. Just my opinion based on my personal experience.

I am suffering from the exact same thing, i can't do anything else anymore. I've tried to learn different things (from crypto to programming to job hunting) and even though i think about it when i sit down to do it i just give up after a bit. The only thing that seduces me right now is suicide, everything else is secondary. I am convinced i will CTB soon. So if i KNOW i will CTB soon, what is the point of learning all this?

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Bazzinga
D

dxstressed

Mar 13, 2020
i think it's because you are also contemplating to CTB, so that acts on your sub-conscious. I think the first step in getting shit done properly is to leave the idea of CTB behind so you can 100% focus on things. Just my opinion based on my personal experience.

I am suffering from the exact same thing, i can't do anything else anymore. I've tried to learn different things (from crypto to programming to job hunting) and even though i think about it when i sit down to do it i just give up after a bit. The only thing that seduces me right now is suicide, everything else is secondary. I am convinced i will CTB soon. So if i KNOW i will CTB soon, what is the point of learning all this?
There's more to life than death. On a very high episode today so life is brilliant, done so much writing today, and feeling generally really positive.

You will get better, you will find your calling in life. My messages are open if you want to talk. xxxxxx

Reactions: Bazzinga and life-eternal