WhenTheSunHits95

WhenTheSunHits95

♡ mi dispiace mamma, ti amo ♡
Aug 29, 2023
I have lost my job, very close to losing my home come the end of the month. Job hunting on my city is incredibly difficult, especially considering I have no degree. Even the low-level jobs like fast food are almost impossible to get hired for. I've applied to 100-ish jobs since losing mine and haven't even gotten an email back. I've been homeless in this city before and I don't want to do it again. I will actually CTB. Please if anyone has any advice feel free to PM me. I'm losing my mind and im petrified.

• Hugs
Reactions: undecided and DeathSleep
U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
I'm so sorry that you've found yourself in this situation. Can I ask if you suffer with mental health issues? I'm actually assuming that you do, as you are here... I don't know where you are in the world, but can you reach out to social services? In UK, social services would find appropriate housing for you and help you with funding/benefits etc.,

• Love
Reactions: WhenTheSunHits95
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I'm so sorry that you've found yourself in this situation. Can I ask if you suffer with mental health issues? I'm actually assuming that you do, as you are here... I don't know where you are in the world, but can you reach out to social services? In UK, social services would find appropriate housing for you and help you with funding/benefits etc.,
I need to relocate to the UK. In the US you're on your own. I live in a fairly big city in the US (not that big) and there are so many homeless people and there are no agencies who really help.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhenTheSunHits95, Letmedienow and undecided