Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
For weeks i had a chat buddy, met him here. Now he"s been missing for days. Im so insanely worried, i sleep even less then i did already. I guess that serves me right, trying to make friends here. This person became just to important in a very short time. Anyone else experienced something similar?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Sensei, pole and 5 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
One of my friends on here ctb a few weeks ago.

Maybe you can post their username in the user discussion megathread.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Ame
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
Yes. I lost one of my dear friends last Friday. I also was there for someone else's last moments. Right now I'm worried sick because a friend of mine hasn't been replying to me and hasn't been on since Tuesday. I'm worried sick about him

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Ame and Myforevercharlie
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Im almost sure he didnt ctb

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
When was he last seen on the site?

I really hope my friend didn't ctb but I'm still worried

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Myforevercharlie
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Yes. I lost one of my dear friends last Friday. I also was there for someone else's last moments. Right now I'm worried sick because a friend of mine hasn't been replying to me and hasn't been on since Tuesday. I'm worried sick about him

Same here, my friend was last on on monday... I feel awful, so fucking worried

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
Same here, my friend was last on on monday... I feel awful, so fucking worried
Here if you need to talk. I get it. He just disappeared without saying anything and I've sent him multiple messages. I really hope both your friend and my friend are okay:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Myforevercharlie
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Here if you need to talk. I get it. He just disappeared without saying anything and I've sent him multiple messages. I really hope both your friend and my friend are okay:hug:
Me too... ❤️

• Love
Reactions: PoisonedJuliet
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
my chat buddy's been missing for months, we went from him talking about wanting to meet up with me to not logging in at all : [

i miss him, but on reflection he's done what i'd probably do too. if i intended to make the decision to ctb/recover i wouldn't announce it either; i'm not one for emotional goodbyes.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Ame and Myforevercharlie
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
my chat buddy's been missing for months, we went from him talking about wanting to meet up with me to not logging in at all : [

i miss him, but on reflection he's done what i'd probably do too. if i intended to make the decision to ctb/recover i wouldn't announce it either; i'm not one for emotional goodbyes.

He promised not to go without telling me, and i believe that..

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
For weeks i had a chat buddy, met him here. Now he"s been missing for days. Im so insanely worried, i sleep even less then i did already. I guess that serves me right, trying to make friends here. This person became just to important in a very short time. Anyone else experienced something similar?
I've lost someone on here who killed herself. We were very close. I found it utterly devastating.
I've also been friends with many who have just gone. Maybe just self banned maybe bit the bullet.
That's very unnerving.
Unfortunately, it happens.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Ame, Myforevercharlie and 1 other person
shallow

shallow

A thought can pull the trigger...
Feb 17, 2020
Yes I .... Last Friday. Only recently spoke to him but it felt 'right'. As if I had known him for some time. While he was ctb I had him on the phone. It was not intended but it happened. Miss the chat and the messages.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, not-2-b-the-answer, PoisonedJuliet and 2 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Yes I .... Last Friday. Only recently spoke to him but it felt 'right'. As if I had known him for some time. While he was ctb I had him on the phone. It was not intended but it happened. Miss the chat and the messages.

Are you oke? Im glad for your friend you where there, but the impact of losing someone is intensely shit..

Deleted member 13227

Deleted member 13227

Good night
Dec 21, 2019
Lost someone on Monday, he told me goodbye and everything. We talked almost every day for a while, at least he's at peace now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame and Myforevercharlie
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
There was someone I used to pm almost everyday. I believe it will be 2 years this October. It hurt. ;-; I knew it was coming but I wasn't prepared for how much I would miss them. I know they are in a better place but it still hurt. I was sick to my stomach.
I do get sad when other members leave. I don't know how to explain because I also want to CTB when I finally get the courage.
Anyway … I'm sorry for your loss.
:hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Epsilon0, PoisonedJuliet and 2 others