• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Try OMAD (One Meal A Day) or a less restrictive variation of IF (Intermittent Fasting)

In your case i would go with IF, im sure you can handle a few hours of not eating unlike OMAD which usually requires extra tweaks or a burn in period.

Cut the sugar out and drink black coffee, get a cafetiere and drink ground coffee with it, cheapest better tasting coffee than instant usually.

I done IF and blew several sizes in 4 months bud 😀
Also to anyone else here, dopamine is a key part in the motivation, cut out that which makes you worse, doomscrolling, news, social media ect

This can make you eat more to cope, less stress can mean more mental willpower.

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
I do a variation of OMAD as well as a 72 hour fast to drop 5-6 lbs. Electrolytes help deter (but not take away) hunger feelings. Replace any high calorie drinks with water and/or sports drinks with electrolytes.

Exercise absolutely helps. Going outside and walking for at least 30 mins straight does wonders. Personally I do 2-3 hours.

Also, remember to take some kind of vitamin intake, such as daily supplements (found at your local store, idk if I'm allowed to name brands). Lowering food intake without the proper supplements may make your physical health worse overall.

Weight loss is a lifelong thing. Losing the pounds is one thing but keeping it down is another problem. Most of the weight will come back if you continue the regular eating habits that caused it to begin with. Good luck!

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Healthy eating and exercise. I am obese and failing desperately - I lost over 30kg within an year during covid - healthy eating and exercising. Mental health and physical health went down - put all the weight back on and a bit more and now struggling a lot in every way possible.

I think with exercise and healthy diet, we also need to include psychological well being exercises.., Just wish I could take my own advise!

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If you can, get a job at some kind of warehouse or other mild cardio or lifting like I did. Don't bother wasting hundreds of dollars a year on some gym membership, make a hapless corporation pay you to get exercise. You have to be careful not to eat all the lost calories back though like I do sometimes.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Ozempic.
Apparantly a shit hot injection that stops you wanting to gorg.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I do a variation of OMAD as well as a 72 hour fast to drop 5-6 lbs. Electrolytes help deter (but not take away) hunger feelings. Replace any high calorie drinks with water and/or sports drinks with electrolytes.

Exercise absolutely helps. Going outside and walking for at least 30 mins straight does wonders. Personally I do 2-3 hours.

Also, remember to take some kind of vitamin intake, such as daily supplements (found at your local store, idk if I'm allowed to name brands). Lowering food intake without the proper supplements may make your physical health worse overall.

Weight loss is a lifelong thing. Losing the pounds is one thing but keeping it down is another problem. Most of the weight will come back if you continue the regular eating habits that caused it to begin with. Good luck!
Which is why i recommend IF in this instance, it's easier to deal with regarding electrolytes and saves them from experiencing severe hunger pangs and dizziness or nausea.

Plus you don't need to really recommend they try snake juice or lemon water which on OMAD with high physical activity is usually recommended.

Of course on IF they can use LoSalt and sprinkle some into their water to get some extra sodium and magnesium.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Which is why i recommend IF in this instance, it's easier to deal with regarding electrolytes and saves them from experiencing severe hunger pangs and dizziness or nausea.

Plus you don't need to really recommend they try snake juice or lemon water which on OMAD with high physical activity is usually recommended.

Of course on IF they can use LoSalt and sprinkle some into their water to get some extra sodium and magnesium.
What IF regime do you recommend?

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
What IF regime do you recommend?
I personally done the usual 16:8 method but you can find others which are less hours fasted.

16 hours fasting with the 8 hour window to get your grub in, so say a light snack and then later on you have your dinner and close the fast after 8 hours is up.

I'd only recommend the shorter fasts to build a resistance to hunger pangs for say 2 - 3 weeks.

I started like that and after 2 weeks i could handle (IF 16:8)

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
CTB_random

CTB_random

Dec 16, 2023
I personally done the usual 16:8 method but you can find others which are less hours fasted.

16 hours fasting with the 8 hour window to get your grub in, so say a light snack and then later on you have your dinner and close the fast after 8 hours is up.

I'd only recommend the shorter fasts to build a resistance to hunger pangs for say 2 - 3 weeks.

I started like that and after 2 weeks i could handle (IF 16:8)
Im very interested in doing the 16:8 IF method, am i able to drink during the time im not allowed to eat?

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Im very interested in doing the 16:8 IF method, am i able to drink during the time im not allowed to eat?
Yes but it can only be certain things that won't spike insulin.

Plain water and unsweetened black coffee are the most bulletproof drinks for absolute weight loss.

The idea is your body enters ketosis during the long periods of fasting, if you have anything slightly sweet it can apparently derail the momentum or efficiency of said ketosis.

Ketosis is where your body starts burning fat and water weight if i remember correctly, identifiable by a copper taste and strange smell in your mouth, also massive boosts in mood and energy.

So for guaranteed weightloss only unsweetened black coffee or water.

Reactions: pole