Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
Hello !
Is there anyone who know / love this song?
I love this song so much and it brings back so much memories. First I am thinking about my ex and everything we had and how innocent we were.
Second about my favourite series 13 reasons why. But overall this song and lyrics is magical and wanted to know if someone loves this song as much as I do.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Yeah, have it in my sad playlist on spotify haha. i recognized the title and was like i swear i've heard it somewhere before. you just reminded me as well, gotta watch the new season of 13 reasons why.

great song.

Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
Yeah, have it in my sad playlist on spotify haha. i recognized the title and was like i swear i've heard it somewhere before. you just reminded me as well, gotta watch the new season of 13 reasons why.

great song.
I didn't like the new 13RW that much like I liked the season 1. Season 2 was okay but 3 was kinda underwhelming :// but still it was okay and you might like it !

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
yeah i havent liked the last two since season 1, i wish hannah's story was more longer. like started with the tapes then her story that was more than 1 season instead of just 1, or just the show about her and what she went through and then the tapes :(

AnxiouslyDepressed

AnxiouslyDepressed

Stuck- the guilt of leaving or the pain of staying
Nov 8, 2019
ah shit you are kidding... this is me and my ex SO's song... she left 3 weeks ago

imstillhungry

imstillhungry

Student
Nov 19, 2019
This is mine and my ex's song. He convinced me we were soulmates, gonna get married etc. Turns out he was just using me for sex and money, and cheating behind my back. I gave him everything I had. I did everything for this man. He treated me like a pile of shit. I can't listen to that song anymore. Might be the last song I listen to as I ctb though.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Qverty7455, Worthless_nobody, AnxiouslyDepressed and 1 other person
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I adore this song :heart:
This is mine and my ex's song. He convinced me we were soulmates, gonna get married etc. Turns out he was just using me for sex and money, and cheating behind my back. I gave him everything I had. I did everything for this man. He treated me like a pile of shit. I can't listen to that song anymore. Might be the last song I listen to as I ctb though.
That's awful :aw: I'm so sorry

• Love
Reactions: imstillhungry
AnxiouslyDepressed

AnxiouslyDepressed

Stuck- the guilt of leaving or the pain of staying
Nov 8, 2019

resonates with me so much. hope you're doing ok.

• Love
Reactions: imstillhungry