• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

perpetualsomnolence

perpetualsomnolence

Jun 21, 2023
I live in the UK and nearly every possible quick or painless method is unavailable to me. I plan on taking a shit tonne of OTC meds. I KNOW this is not recommended due to pain and the fact it doesn't often result in death but Im ok with there being pain as long as it works, and surely if you took an ungodly amount it would kill you?

• Hugs
Reactions: libitina, TheFallen, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I understand how awful and frustrating this is. I live in the UK also. Honestly though- while I'm sure it's not impossible, I really don't think overdosing is very reliable. @Rhizomorph1 made the following thread about it:

• Love
Reactions: Rhizomorph1 and Praestat_Mori
perpetualsomnolence

perpetualsomnolence

Jun 21, 2023
I understand how awful and frustrating this is. I live in the UK also. Honestly though- while I'm sure it's not impossible, I really don't think overdosing is very reliable. @Rhizomorph1 made the following thread about it:

Im not really sure what else I can resort to

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
I live in the UK and nearly every possible quick or painless method is unavailable to me. I plan on taking a shit tonne of OTC meds. I KNOW this is not recommended due to pain and the fact it doesn't often result in death but Im ok with there being pain as long as it works, and surely if you took an ungodly amount it would kill you?
A shit ton of otc *might* kill you, but I'd say it would be pretty random if it did, and usually excruciatingly painful for days.
Sorry, I appreciate probably not what you wanted to hear.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and perpetualsomnolence
A

alba87

Jan 11, 2024
I'm not in the UK but I was considering going to Beachy Head and jumping. At the moment that plan is on hold because it'll take forever to renew my passport, and I'm trying to figure something else out. Not easy in my country either.

I'm sorry you can't find an easy way to end your suffering.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and perpetualsomnolence
perpetualsomnolence

perpetualsomnolence

Jun 21, 2023
I'm not in the UK but I was considering going to Beachy Head and jumping. At the moment that plan is on hold because it'll take forever to renew my passport, and I'm trying to figure something else out. Not easy in my country either.

I'm sorry you can't find an easy way to end your suffering.
I was considering jumping. Would hate to be one of those people that regrets it on the way down though. Also scared of heights
A shit ton of otc *might* kill you, but I'd say it would be pretty random if it did, and usually excruciatingly painful for days.
Sorry, I appreciate probably not what you wanted to hear.
I mean Im not averse to the pain, just need something reliable. even considered poisonous plants lmao

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Have you considered the CO method? Everything you need should be available in the UK.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm and BrainShower
perpetualsomnolence

perpetualsomnolence

Jun 21, 2023
Have you considered the CO method? Everything you need should be available in the UK.

Not sure this is viable with me being back at my parents place

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
I still don't get the benefit of a tent. use an electric car if you fear about explosion

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I still don't get the benefit of a tent. use an electric car if you fear about explosion
A tent would be easier to seal and a 1-man tent has probably much less volume that has to be filled with CO than an avg. car. Imo these are advantages of a tent.