SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Goddamn it, I probably won't die by shotgun, but some variant of night-night. I hate it, because it's less effective at controlling my final mental state

The only good news is I'll likely die in adventure & not alone. Being helpful. In a new country that events keep drawing me towards. That's something. Hard to not get all mystical about it. Due to coincidences & remarkable timings of events

Does anyone else feel like John Wick? Life offers an endless array of nutjobs shooting at you. Brilliance is used to merely keep limping along. Heal your limp quick for the next barrage

He's really just moving from A → B → C. The only worthwhile thing he creates is memories

All that wasted imagination could've instead be used to improve the world. But the artificial scarcity of food & shelter... Thousands, no doubt millions would be thrilled to dedicate their lives to making robots & clever methods to end unwanted toil & suffering. People could choose to experiment with making communities where their lives feel meaningful

I'm sure many wasted people here, on this forum, would be energized to help build such a world. Don't need to be confident; anyone can contribute a little push, in whatever direction they find important. Even the contrarians

Anyway, back to my death. I'll die for a good reason, among the best I know. But shit, it's gonna hurt some people. Hell, it's gonna hurt me. I've never been so awake, alive. It's so funny that I'll die for the reasons I'm dying

I don't even think I need to die. But it's very likely I'll calculate that it's the right moment to stop my existence; that I've achieved peak happiness in a world that's so disappointing

There'll be a moment where I'll have to decide between:
  • die in certain beauty
  • not die, and continue with the uncertainty of finding that insane level of beauty again
Lovers & work. To think that so many people's lives are currently split between those two, and they're both artificially made to resemble hunting. So much wasted imagination, figuring out how to be stable in both. Shit, all to just love & do stuff

Can you imagine, not being bound by both of these? If there were always people with free time to cherish you if needed; and always something worthwhile to do, in your way? Maybe you're a loner. But even most loners like to occasionally dip into communities with people doing similar

There are anti-innovation forces on the social layer of reality. If they could be disabled, what a place this could be. There's multiple layers of reality, and the social layer is currently where the biggest obstacles are

But I'll probably die in a few months

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dliena
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I can only wish you the best freedom filled ventures regardless of what you choose OP.

• Hugs
Reactions: SexyIncél
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I'm having a hard time understanding why you want to die now as opposed to later. Why do you think this is as good as life will get for you? Either way, I am sorry it has come to this for you.

• Love
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
I'm having a hard time understanding why you want to die now as opposed to later. Why do you think this is as good as life will get for you?
Just wanted to say these are insightful questions that I have embarrassingly unconvincing answers for! :P PMed you

J

j1nxxb0yjj4ke

Jun 26, 2023
Im wishing you the best and hoping that you won't die.
I don't know you nor your pain but it seems like you should stay.

• Love
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
For sure! 2024 is the year 🕊️🌤️🧡

• Love