• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noHope97

Dec 13, 2018
hey, so ive been on and off with this forum. Im trying to find someone who just wants to talk about ctb feelings and whats keeping them going. I come from a relatively privelaged family and have so many options but just cant get the thought of ctb as being the answer for all my problems. Idk if this is even the right place to post this but I just want to talk about this ongoing thought that ctb is the answer when maybe its not? idk

Reactions: daemonblight, Circles and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Sounds like you need to do some reflecting and introspection. You could give the shout box a try, lots of people chat in there on various topics.

Reactions: Circles and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
N

noHope97

Dec 13, 2018
Sounds like you need to do some reflecting and introspection. You could give the shout box a try, lots of people chat in there on various topics.
whats the shout box?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and stellabelle
S

Sotired

Sep 16, 2018
I'd like to talk and relate :) my loved ones keep me going but I often feel I don't want to exist. Yet when I start organizing ctb all these conflicting feelings come into play and I feel like I'm going crazy, to go from what I am to.... A memory! Send me a pm !