• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ctb_warrior

ctb_warrior

I wish to CTB asap
Feb 11, 2024
Looking forward to connect with folks in India who share the same intention of ctb-ing.

My pm is open. Feel free to drop me a text. Would love to chat.

Regards
This topic is India specific but, I'm willing to connect with anyone from any place across the globe. Feel free to drop me a text.

M

Manasvin5

Jan 29, 2024
I noticed you're also from India, which is great! I'm still figuring out how to send private messages. Could you please guide me through the process?,and message me first
Thank you in advance!

• Love
Reactions: ctb_warrior
ctb_warrior

ctb_warrior

I wish to CTB asap
Feb 11, 2024
I am from India too
Let's us all connect may be over a group chat in pm, what say?
I noticed you're also from India, which is great! I'm still figuring out how to send private messages. Could you please guide me through the process?,and message me first
Thank you in advance!
Hey dear your pm is locked, what you can do is, you can tap on my name CTB warrior. My profile will pop up and show options of following, ignore and start a conversation. When you click on start a conversation, you'll be able to drop a msg.

I tried to msg you but it's locked as of now. You can open that> profile> privacy

Reactions: alpha26
C

CoffeeN

Feb 11, 2024
So can I ask or verify about the sn source to anyone here

A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
Isnt SN easy to get in India ? I ll travel to india since i always wanted to see how it is there

• Love
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
Hi guys,

Also from India. How do we connect? is there a telegram channel or something ?

• Hugs
ItsMeBlank

ItsMeBlank

Binary Dreams.
Jun 6, 2023
Isnt SN easy to get in India ? I ll travel to india since i always wanted to see how it is there
Yeah it even used to be available on amazon
Looking forward to connect with folks in India who share the same intention of ctb-ing.

My pm is open. Feel free to drop me a text. Would love to chat.

Regards
This topic is India specific but, I'm willing to connect with anyone from any place across the globe. Feel free to drop me a text.
Hope I'm not late for the party

Reactions: destinationlosangel
ctb_warrior

ctb_warrior

I wish to CTB asap
Feb 11, 2024
Hi guys,

Also from India. How do we connect? is there a telegram channel or something ?
Hey welcome to SaSu.

We can connect here on the msgs section in SaSu.
How are you? I'm not able to get the option to send you a msg.

Send me msg by clicking on my username, it'll give you the option to follow, ignore, start a conversation

ctb_warrior

ctb_warrior

I wish to CTB asap
Feb 11, 2024
Yeah it even used to be available on amazon

Hope I'm not late for the party
Not at all, you are not late for the party dear.

You are right it used to be there. I was able to spot it a few months ago

trustab1e

trustab1e

I am the one
Sep 29, 2023
I am also from India. How do I get the option to PM anyone? Is my account new or should I create more messages or?

M1sT

M1sT

Life Is War & Wars Are Pointless!
Sep 30, 2023
Fellow Indian, since no one will share any numbers here, It's better if we resort to Discord. It's reliable and VC too if anyone wants to open up or look for resources!

S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
Fellow Indian, since no one will share any numbers here, It's better if we resort to Discord. It's reliable and VC too if anyone wants to open up or look for resources!
I think it would not be a bad idea

Last edited:
Reactions: M1sT
mortemsui

mortemsui

Fleeting Existence
Nov 27, 2023
Also an Indian here, Can't seem to PM anyone since I'm still a new member. If you can PM me first it would be appreciated.

Shoyaishida

Shoyaishida

-
Mar 2, 2024
Also an Indian here, Can't seem to PM anyone since I'm still a new member. If you can PM me first it would be appreciated.
The permission to send a PM to a user and receive PM and use the chatroom will be granted automatically after you post a certain secret number of times and are active for at least 24 hours. This is to avoid spam and abuse of accounts.