• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Yahwa

Yahwa

씨발년
Mar 28, 2023
Hi everyone, sorry for the title I didn't know what to write.

While I don't have a set date to CTB, I've already been gathering what I'll need for a while and almost have everything I need. As a lot of you, I've already tried KMS several times over the last few years but it was through ODing on benzos, which I have a shit ton of, and because of these (unsuccessful) ODs, my body has become more tolerant of them, which resulted in them no longer being effective at all to get rid of my anxieties, let alone get high or die from it. So I wanted to know if I let enough time pass, will my resistance decrease? I haven't planned to CTB through ODing again, but I at least wanna be able to take a few benzos to feel relaxed when that day comes. Especially if I can't get access to SN and have to go with plan B, which is the night night method atm. I know I'll likely start panicking beforehand and won't follow through so I need to be in a relaxed state before I even attempt anything. And just to be clear my only fear is for my attempt to yet again fail and that this time I wake up brain damaged/paralyzed and that I won't be able to try again on my own later on.

TIA

Reactions: Cyidia
outisforward

outisforward

dingus supreme
Mar 12, 2023
Based on my own experience with previous attempted ODs and a built resistance to the medications I used (also for anxiety but not benzos), it took a few months of never taking the med in question to drop the resistance and be able to use it regularly for anxiety again.

If it's possible, I'd try to cut them out for as long as you can, though I know coping with anxiety in the meantime could be a problem. Since you don't have a set date, waiting a couple of months without taking them at all bears a decent chance of them being effective when the time comes to CTB.

Just remember this is based off of personal experience and your body could handle it much differently than mine!

• Love
Reactions: Yahwa
Yahwa

Yahwa

씨발년
Mar 28, 2023
Based on my own experience with previous attempted ODs and a built resistance to the medications I used (also for anxiety but not benzos), it took a few months of never taking the med in question to drop the resistance and be able to use it regularly for anxiety again.

If it's possible, I'd try to cut them out for as long as you can, though I know coping with anxiety in the meantime could be a problem. Since you don't have a set date, waiting a couple of months without taking them at all bears a decent chance of them being effective when the time comes to CTB.

Just remember this is based off of personal experience and your body could handle it much differently than mine!
Thank you sm that's really reassuring! I'm gonna try to stop taking benzos as much as possible

• Love
Reactions: outisforward
outisforward

outisforward

dingus supreme
Mar 12, 2023
Thank you sm that's really reassuring! I'm gonna try to stop taking benzos as much as possible
If you're still taking them regularly it would be safest for your body to maybe wean yourself off. I've never taken them so I don't know about the side effects of stopping altogether or if there are any withdrawal symptoms to worry about. Try lessening the dose over time!

If it was an "as needed" type thing then you're probably okay to just not take them though.

I think it's best to make any kind of transition as easy on yourself as possible. (:

• Love
Reactions: Yahwa