• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

ephemeralme

Jun 16, 2024
Hi I'm new here and have already found so much information. Thank you!

I am looking into options and I think SN might overall work out best for me if I could only get my hands on some. I've been searching online and found a potential site (starts with m). Not sure if it's legit. I don't want to spend a lot of money if it's a scam. I checked scamvoid and it's showing that m* site is probably ok?? It's showing low site traffic as a point of potential concern. I don't know if anyone else has had a similar experience and if so, any advice? I'm in the US, which I'm reading is now a tough place to get SN.

My second choice is CO, but oddly that seems more difficult because picking a safe and viable location is hard to practice with chimney starters (can't do it at home, way too suspicious). And I'm worried about it not working because I don't know how much coal to use and I'm scared of inadvertently starting a fire. I would have to do this is my car, which is 11 years old so not sure what the seals are like for this. I don't know if I can last until winter to do this either (read comments about the heat). Is it so hot that you absolutely can't do it in the summer?

Lastly, I am researching guns (my state just passed one of the most restricted gun laws so there's a lot of hoops involved just to get a gun). I don't like this because of all the legal paperwork involved, and I keep wondering if someone would steal the gun after I am gone. I also don't know if I could aim correctly. I have shot handguns a few times before, but I'm by no means comfortable. I was thinking of 357 revolver since revolvers are easier to handle.

I looked into a bridge as well, but there aren't NY near me that is high enough (I think 200 - 700 feet is what I read). There is a famous "suicide bridge" but it has safety netting in place now. I don't want to hit anything on the fall down. And while I don't want a long fall to freak out, it seems this is a very quick (though painful) way to go.

I'm rambling a bit because I'm still sorting through things. I've lived with feelings of wanting to stop existing for so long. It's worse now and I am just tired. There are days I want to end it so badly, the fastest and easiest way (gun to the head or jumping), hence why those are on my list. Ideally I'd prefer SN as it would be relatively simple - rent a hotel and drink to eternal peace.

I know I'm a new member so I don't expect PM's (though happy to be surprised). I'd love a source for SN, or some advice on how much coal to use for a smaller SUV. How to protect against fire starting. What kind of tape to use. Duct tape brand matter? It seems like some aren't as hardy as I remember them being... Does it matter? Do I tape up anything else inside the car apart from vents?

Anyway, thanks for all the information and support. This is such a valuable resource. I'm glad I found out about SuSa. Wish I found you much sooner. I might be resting in eternal peace by now...

• Hugs
Reactions: quinnnnnxo, AvwJ, MikUma and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum!

My second choice is CO, but oddly that seems more difficult because picking a safe and viable location is hard to practice with chimney starters (can't do it at home, way too suspicious). And I'm worried about it not working because I don't know how much coal to use and I'm scared of inadvertently starting a fire. I would have to do this is my car, which is 11 years old so not sure what the seals are like for this. I don't know if I can last until winter to do this either (read comments about the heat). Is it so hot that you absolutely can't do it in the summer?
Here's a guide. What's suspicious to have a BBQ in summer at home? That's the best chance to practice with chimney starters.

Keep in mind that SN is cheap. There are threads where people shared what they paid for their SN. You can use the search, I don't have a link at hand rn.

Reactions: quinnnnnxo and AdamOndiAhman
E

ephemeralme

Jun 16, 2024
Welcome to the forum!

Here's a guide. What's suspicious to have a BBQ in summer at home? That's the best chance to practice with chimney starters.

Keep in mind that SN is cheap. There are threads where people shared what they paid for their SN. You can use the search, I don't have a link at hand rn.
We aren't a bbq family. And me buying this to practice will definitely arouse suspicion. Also, we don't even own a BBQ grill. More reason why CO is not #1. It'll end up expensive, on part with buying a gun.

SN is cheap except for shipping. If it's not legit, you just spend over $$$ ($180 at the site i was looking at but wasn't sure if it's legit) and have nothing to show for it...
Hi I'm new here and have already found so much information. Thank you!

I am looking into options and I think SN might overall work out best for me if I could only get my hands on some. I've been searching online and found a potential site (starts with m). Not sure if it's legit. I don't want to spend a lot of money if it's a scam. I checked scamvoid and it's showing that m* site is probably ok?? It's showing low site traffic as a point of potential concern. I don't know if anyone else has had a similar experience and if so, any advice? I'm in the US, which I'm reading is now a tough place to get SN.

Lastly, I am researching guns (my state just passed one of the most restricted gun laws so there's a lot of hoops involved just to get a gun). I don't like this because of all the legal paperwork involved, and I keep wondering if someone would steal the gun after I am gone. I also don't know if I could aim correctly. I have shot handguns a few times before, but I'm by no means comfortable. I was thinking of 357 revolver since revolvers are easier to handle.

I looked into a bridge as well, but there aren't NY near me that is high enough (I think 200 - 700 feet is what I read). There is a famous "suicide bridge" but it has safety netting in place now. I don't want to hit anything on the fall down. And while I don't want a long fall to freak out, it seems this is a very quick (though painful) way to go.

I'm rambling a bit because I'm still sorting through things. I've lived with feelings of wanting to stop existing for so long. It's worse now and I am just tired. There are days I want to end it so badly, the fastest and easiest way (gun to the head or jumping), hence why those are on my list. Ideally I'd prefer SN as it would be relatively simple - rent a hotel and drink to eternal peace.

I know I'm a new member so I don't expect PM's (though happy to be surprised). I'd love a source for SN, or some advice on how much coal to use for a smaller SUV. How to protect against fire starting. What kind of tape to use. Duct tape brand matter? It seems like some aren't as hardy as I remember them being... Does it matter? Do I tape up anything else inside the car apart from vents?

Anyway, thanks for all the information and support. This is such a valuable resource. I'm glad I found out about SuSa. Wish I found you much sooner. I might be resting in eternal peace by now...
Also considered fentynal but dunno how effective it is (dosage??) or where I would even find any. I've never done drugs (apart from prescription and mushrooms) so I have no idea even how to source it. But it seems a decent way to go if you can get the dosage right???
Welcome to the forum!

We aren't a bbq family. And me buying this to practice will definitely arouse suspicion. Also, we don't even own a BBQ grill. More reason why CO is not #1. It'll end up expensive, on part with buying a gun.

SN is cheap except for shipping. If it's not legit, you just spend over $$$ ($180 at the site i was looking at but wasn't sure if it's legit) and have nothing to show for it...
Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the link to the guide! I have this bookmarked now!

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Yeah, given the circumstances CO is not the method of choice. F is a very peaceful way to exit but the problem is it's difficult to get hands on it and with street drugs you never know what you really get.

Here's the opioid megathread if you're interested:

E

ephemeralme

Jun 16, 2024
Yeah, given the circumstances CO is not the method of choice. F is a very peaceful way to exit but the problem is it's difficult to get hands on it and with street drugs you never know what you really get.

Here's the opioid megathread if you're interested:

Thanks again!

E

ephemeralme

Jun 16, 2024
Looked further into guns in my state and I think I will pass. Way too strict. But I can drive to Montana because it's pretty lax there, but I'd have to do the seed over there (crossing state lines back to my state will require me to get paperwork done anyway, and it's apparently now the strictest state). Not sure i want to ctb over in Montana. I suppose I could drive back to my home state and immediately do it in my car parked in some remote area... It's a full day of driving though, so might be too tired??

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
CO (if done right ) seems to me much peaceful than SN.

Advantages of CO: much less pain, no need for fasting beforehand, it's faster, should not trigger SI as much as SN does, buying charcoal isn't suspicious at all