• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I think 2019 may be the year I go. Not quite sure when but I hope it's sooner rather than later. Time is running out. I've switched methods once or twice now, and I was set on hanging but not I'm not sure again. I might go back to the exit bag? I really don't know. I think it's time for me to put a serious plan in place instead of all these loose ends and unrealistic ideas.

I can hear some of you now typing: "oh but that's what they all say, you might not even do it" or "if you're not sure about a method then don't do it" and all that. yeah yeah, I get it, I'm not the most prepared person but nobody can predict the future, not even me. Who knows, I could decide to step into the middle of the road tomorrow. Idk, I just want to be certain about something for once in my short life.

Sorry, I'm in a bit of an irritable mood today. I apologize for being harsh. Hopefully I'll be able to think straight soon, even though some deaths are impulsive, i think a well thought out death is for me, and I need to be able to think clearly if I want anything to happen Oof.

Reactions: sif, LongSeason, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
D

DisaffectedOne

I for one, am tired of holding myself back.

In 2019, I am going to start taking care of myself. My body, mind and diet... so I have energy to be independent and have experiences in the real world (not just in my head).

The worst I've done is isolate myself, but I'm going to refocus that into a positive. I have the resources available, I just need to do it.

You won't see me on these forums in the new year, hopefully.

Reactions: sif and J Tizzle
LongSeason

LongSeason

Dec 14, 2018
I don't know if I'm going to kill myself or not, my mood can change a lot in little time so if I ever do it it would probably be something I didn't think through.
I still have some things I would like to do or see, also ctb would hurt my parents and my friend.
I feel trapped knowing that I can't kill myself.
My way to go would probably be full suspension, I've got the perfect location and a rope, I guess I have to wait for something to ultimately convince me.
Thanks to some users that survived from this forum now I know that it doesn't hurt much or at all so at least I'm not worried about that anymore.
I really wish for all of us to find happiness, whether it's in life or in death.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and therhydler