• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Suicune

Suicune

Oct 24, 2023
Hi SS community,

I'd say I hope you're all well, but obviously none of us would be here if that were the case. But I hope you're all able to find peace, in whatever form that comes.

This community, despite my misgivings about certain aspects of it, has been an invaluable resource for me over the last few months. That's why I wanted to post my thoughts here today, to get your thoughts and support, ahead of what might well be my last few days.

Over the last year, and particularly the last few months, my life has been taken over by a miserable form of OCD that's destroyed my entire life. Despite various anti-psychotics and anti-depressants, numerous therapists and all the exposure therapy in the world, it only seems to be getting worse. I really can't see it getting better, and my life lies mostly in ruins. Out of paranoia and shame, I've cut myself off everyone who previously gave meaning to my life before, work entirely remotely, and lead an insular, isolated existence. I used to love my life and connections to others, but this has destroyed me and I really can't see another way out.

Originally, I'd planned to go somewhere miles from home, where I hoped to work up courage to take a 1,000 foot plus drop into the ocean. Of course, the paranoia that plagues me daily prevented me from reaching that destination - I barely made it halfway before I ran off the train in a state of mental collapse. You can never know how distraught I was that I couldn't make it there. I spent two days locked in a hotel room in the middle of nowhere, terrified to even go outside. As usual, it was two days of pure misery and terror, before a late-night train ride home that also basically broke me. But all that just reminded me why I need to do this.

Regrettably, that's why I'm now planning to jump somewhere much closer to home, a meager c.140 foot drop into water from a local bridge. I know this isn't an optimal height, and jumping isn't generally preferred (given the massive survival instinct response). I did look into other methods, but I really can't do it in the flat (unfair on my landlord / future tenants) and jumping is about all I can manage in public. And given my condition totally prevents travelling long distances, this is unfortunately the best I can do.

However, this bridge sadly sees numerous suicides each year, so (if it worked for them) I'm hoping it'll work for me too. I plan to get the train to the nearest station late at night, drink a little for courage (as I sadly have through most of my life), then walk onto the bridge and fall head-first before I have much time to reconsider. What terrifies me most is surviving and being injured irreversibly, or being apprehended in the process. But I hope landing on my head will do the job quickly, and as little time on the bridge as possible will prevent me being seen and 'saved'.

I'm of course conscious of the impact this decision will have on those in my life, and I'd much prefer my body isn't discovered by an unsuspecting member of the public. That's why, in the hope it will help, I've done the below:
  • Written extensive notes for my family and friends, explaining my decision, in a public Google Drive folder.
  • Left a short note on my living room table, providing a link to said Google Drive.
  • Left a key under my doormat, for access to the flat.
  • Scheduled a text to the police, set to send after I've fallen. This message includes:
    • A brief explanation of what happened, so they can be on lookout for a body in the area.
    • A link to the Google Drive, with instructions to share the entire folder with my Mum and handover note to my employers.
    • Practical information for identifying me and access to the flat.
My hope is that the above ensures those who deserve an explanation get one, and that my body is found by the right people (if at all).

I'd appreciate your thoughts on any of aspect of this plan, but also any messages at all in this trying time. If I don't reply after the next day or two, you can safely assume I overcame survival instinct and jumped - wherever that leads.

Lots of love,
Suicune

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans, it sounds really awful what you've been through so I hope that you eventually find peace from all the suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Suicune
Suicune

Suicune

Oct 24, 2023
I wish you the best with your plans, it sounds really awful what you've been through so I hope that you eventually find peace from all the suffering.
Thanks @FuneralCry. I hope you find peace too, in whatever form that takes. <3

Much love,
Suicune x

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
As a jumper I understand. Hopefully drinking will allow you to overcome SI. No height is a guaranteed death. Only you can decide if it seems high enough. I don't worry about specific heights. I just looked and decided it's high enough for me. I agree that you should not hesitate once you are there. Hesitation = no go. To much to go into here. You can PM me if you would like to discuss jumping or anything else. Your plan seems pretty sound to me.

• Love
lunchbox

lunchbox

Nov 18, 2023
I'm sorry to hear about your suffrage, but I'm sure it will all be over soon. Your plan sounds very well catered to yourself and thought out, with an appropriate level of accomodation for those in your life whom will be affected. Very responsible and it's something you should find solace and take pride in, I wish you luck!

I too shall be going via jumping. Know that if you are successful, it will provide me with faith in my own abilities. And if SI get's the better of you, well that's okay too - we'll always be right here cheering for you <3

• Love
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i'm so sorry to hear what your going through. as someone who suffers with ocd myself, i understand how horrible it can be. mine only really shows itself in certain situations, and when it does it can be horrible, so i can't imagine how it must feel living with it all the time. i can relate to how it feels though. i wish you much luck on your journey moving foward, and that you finally find peace.
if you ever need someone to talk or relate to, i'm here ❤️🤍

• Love