A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
Hi, just as the title says.. I wanna make friends with people who are suicidal just like me, especially those that suffer sever social phobia and anxiety... Who knows we might even be from the same country! . (I'm from Philippines btw)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 710, Praestat_Mori, girlwithflaxenhair0 and 13 others
corpsenotfound

corpsenotfound

2unstable4u
Sep 11, 2023
hey!^^ pretty ironic i was feeling extremely lonely and depressed the last week and also decided to look around for some friends, and came across your post.
i've been depressed for about 10 years now, been self harming since 6 years and failed multiple attempts sadly. I also have a social phobia and im diagnosed with BPD and ADHD.
have a pretty introverted isolated lifestyle im trying to change but its hard without any motivation you know, and some other reason i wont get into here.
but yea im open to being friends if you want, im 21M from Germany

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: willswissen2002, Praestat_Mori, LittleBlackCat and 1 other person
PandaBe

PandaBe

Sep 25, 2023
Hi, just as the title says.. I wanna make friends with people who are suicidal just like me, especially those that suffer sever social phobia and anxiety... Who knows we might even be from the same country! . (I'm from Philippines
hey
Im from the US but I have severe social and generalized anxiety and I'm suicidal and I'd love to be you're friend if u want

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Nefer and AlouA
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
I'm in the US @PandeBe also and suffer terrible panic. Would love a friend.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Nefer and AlouA
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
Hello Im from Portugal I have severe anxiety and adhd would love to have a friend to talk to :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, LittleBlackCat and AlouA
Baron

Baron

Is there a meaning to anything?
Jun 29, 2023
Greetings from Germany. I have no clue how to make friends and I'm extremely awkward and self conscious about anything.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: willswissen2002, 710, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
Friend!

One Of Us GIF by Abitan

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: xxpinkmoonglitterxx, AlouA, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
Pm chat got nuked:(

• Hugs
Reactions: AlouA, Praestat_Mori and Nefer
A

_apathetic

Not my mother tongue, sorry.
Oct 1, 2023
Woah, we're both in southeast Asia!

• Hugs
Reactions: AlouA and Praestat_Mori
tired0zymandias

tired0zymandias

Live Fast, Die Young
Sep 25, 2023
Woah, we're both in southeast Asia!
Lol I live in southeast asia too! lets meet up! actually i wanna go to vietnam before doing ctb

• Hugs
unlukki777

unlukki777

Sep 25, 2023
Yay friends

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AlouA, Praestat_Mori and corpsenotfound
Maeve

Maeve

Jul 17, 2023
Many fren

• Love
  • Hugs
M

mothercoin

Aug 9, 2023
I'm from US and have BPD and really bad social anxiety. would love to be friends

• Hugs
corpsenotfound

corpsenotfound

2unstable4u
Sep 11, 2023
hey same here, yeah living with bpd sucks and kinda takes a hold on you at times:(
sorry bout the slow responses, im still active and try go on as much as i can, but mostly sleeping and struggling with brain fog but yea.
will try be more active on the site but yea im mostly on discord cause its constantly running on my pc in the background while studying or playing games cause i do most things from home now

• Hugs
Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I'd love to have suicidal friends near me, but I'm basically a shut in at this point. Only going outside for work and to pick up my grocery delivery.

• Hugs
  • Love
P

paintedbutterfly676

Oct 1, 2023
Hi! I am very suicidal and definitely fit the bill with social anxiety. I am in the US though

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and corpsenotfound
Maeve

Maeve

Jul 17, 2023
Is there like a discord to chill in?

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and corpsenotfound
corpsenotfound

corpsenotfound

2unstable4u
Sep 11, 2023
Is there like a discord to chill in?
hey^^ just searched for discord in the suicide discussion search and found forums talking about discord servers, from what I've read you can get a invite by being active in the general chat on this site or by asking a mod. Another issue though is that the servers might get deleted by discord regularly so it's understandable why there may not be a server that "publicly" open
thought of posting by discord username in here not cant recall if it was against the rules or not and rather wouldn't risk it but if u want you can dm me im fairly active on discord. though im from germany/south africa so finding a friend irl might be tough:(

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
girlwithflaxenhair0

girlwithflaxenhair0

seeking friends, or partner to ctb w in SoCal pm m
Sep 20, 2023
hiii i'm from the us and have severe social anxiety, and i rly want friends too. you can pm me if you want:)

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori