• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fat-mexican-failure

Mar 3, 2023
Hi all,

Looking for a roof deck in WeHo or Beverly Hills where I can have a few drinks and jump off the roof tonight.

Any good buildings that are high enough to guarantee death?

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex and Dead Meat
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Hey, I am in LA too. Sorry to life has brought you to this point.

Jumping is a horrible, painful method and isn't guaranteed to succeed, you are likely to end up permanently disabled. And you'd end up in the ward.

I think it is better to not act so impulsively. What brings you here? We're here to support you.

• Love
Reactions: Endex, BBBB and Dead Meat
F

fat-mexican-failure

Mar 3, 2023
Hey, I am in LA too. Sorry to life has brought you to this point.

Jumping is a horrible, painful method and isn't guaranteed to succeed, you are likely to end up permanently disabled. And you'd end up in the ward.

I think it is better to not act so impulsively. What brings you here? We're here to support you.
Well I've been planning this for about 4 years. Im going to lose my home on Monday so I wanted to get it done before then, are there better methods that I could do quickly over the weekend?

The reason I wanted to make sure I jumped was that my family doesn't really care about me or live close, and I live alone, so I wanted to make sure they were aware ASAP that I was out of their lives for good.

They've made it pretty clear they're sick of me, and they've basically cut me out of their lives. So I just wanna make sure they know so they can throw their party or whatever they're gonna do.
Well I've been planning this for about 4 years. Im going to lose my home on Monday so I wanted to get it done before then, are there better methods that I could do quickly over the weekend?

The reason I wanted to make sure I jumped was that my family doesn't really care about me or live close, and I live alone, so I wanted to make sure they were aware ASAP that I was out of their lives for good.

They've made it pretty clear they're sick of me, and they've basically cut me out of their lives. So I just wanna make sure they know so they can throw their party or whatever they're gonna do.
If anyone has a better method I'll take it btw.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Endex and Dead Meat
nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022

Sorry to hear that. Shit's rough, especially out here. No one here is gonna tell you what to do either way, and I am really sorry things are so rough.

There's not much you can do on such a short time window. It took me a few weeks to put my own exit plan together and get everything ready. But I'm trying my own shitty attempt at recovery first.

https://www.lahsa.org/get-help I know shelters aren't ideal, but you can get shelter arranged. There's other resources too if you belong to any additionally at risk populations (LGBT, women, escaping DV, etc -- non exhaustive list)

I know I'm just some guy online but I'm here however I can be.

• Love
Reactions: BBBB and Dead Meat
F

fat-mexican-failure

Mar 3, 2023
Sorry to hear that. Shit's rough, especially out here. No one here is gonna tell you what to do either way, and I am really sorry things are so rough.

There's not much you can do on such a short time window. It took me a few weeks to put my own exit plan together and get everything ready. But I'm trying my own shitty attempt at recovery first.

https://www.lahsa.org/get-help I know shelters aren't ideal, but you can get shelter arranged. There's other resources too if you belong to any additionally at risk populations (LGBT, women, escaping DV, etc -- non exhaustive list)

I know I'm just some guy online but I'm here however I can be.
Thanks, been there done that about 10 times in my life.

I really have made up my mind on suicide. I signed up to get help on a method, if possible.

This isn't just about shelter or being impulsive. I have a serious neurological condition, which makes me over trusting. I get abused and scammed a lot. For example I spent 10k on an attorney who promised to recover some back pay for me, he never did it. I have no savings and no support, my family wants nothing to do with me and they consider me a burden

Reactions: nozomu
nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022
Thanks, been there done that about 10 times in my life.

I really have made up my mind on suicide. I signed up to get help on a method, if possible.
Well, no one can personally, 1:1 give out instructions on better methods b/c of site rules (we enforce that all CTB attempts are of your own volition and your own research), but there are resources you can look up after you post enough to access search. I forget how many posts it is off hand.

I am sorry about that though. It really sucks. I've been homeless before too, so I really feel for you.

nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022
No problem, we are here if you need to talk at all but the website does reveal itself only after people engage a bit to prevent impulsivity if that makes sense.

It's never too late to ctb, so I hope you can stick around with us for a while

F

fat-mexican-failure

Mar 3, 2023
No problem, we are here if you need to talk at all but the website does reveal itself only after people engage a bit to prevent impulsivity if that makes sense.

It's never too late to ctb, so I hope you can stick around with us for a while
Got it, that makes sense.

BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
Can anyone tell me how I access the search function as well as being able to create my own thread?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To access the search function, your account needs to be 24 hours old and you need a few more comments in the forum. And to the user above, the option to post a thread should eventually appear at the top of the page (in a red box).

Reactions: BabyCamus
nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022
Can anyone tell me how I access the search function as well as being able to create my own thread?
You can create your own threads as soon as you join, if i recall correctly

Reactions: BabyCamus
BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
To access the search function, your account needs to be 24 hours old and you need a few more comments in the forum. And to the user above, the option to post a thread should eventually appear at the top of the page (in a red box).
Thank you, do I just post in forums like this? Or do you mean a different forum?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Thank you, do I just post in forums like this? Or do you mean a different forum?
Posting a few more comments in this forum will eventually allow you access to the search function.