C

catcataden

Oct 7, 2020
Been trying to find SN but can't find it anywhere, I want to ctb this month and this looks like the best way for me . I have read stan's guide and have been on here looking for other methods but the SN is the best , I have sleeping tablets ranitidine just not sure if I'm missing something else. Just need the SN I think

• Hugs
Reactions: yive
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
ranitidine is an anti acids, I have that one too. You could also get some painkillers too or benzos cause those make you fall asleep faster, not necessary tho. You definitely need a antiemetic, I mean you don't have to get it but it's in the regime and makes sure you don't vomit all of the SN. I can pm you a link to a SN seller from Czechia but they don't ship to Uk I found out

C

catcataden

Oct 7, 2020
ranitidine is an anti acids, I have that one too. You could also get some painkillers too or benzos cause those make you fall asleep faster, not necessary tho. You definitely need a antiemetic, I mean you don't have to get it but it's in the regime and makes sure you don't vomit all of the SN. I can pm you a link to a SN seller from Czechia but they don't ship to Uk I found out

I've got some tramadol too. I will be able to get my hands on some anti emetics. Yes please if you could possibly send me the link, worth an ask to see if there is a way they can get it to the uk, unless you know of one that does, as I'm getting desperate. Thanks