• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

VVVVVVV

VVVVVVV

Mar 14, 2023
Greetings, can anyone give me a link for an SN source that can ship to the Pacific (U.S. territories)? Also, if possible, are there any online pharmacies that can ship antiemetics without a prescription?

nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
Apologies, I'm kind of new here, what does PPEH stand for and where can I find it?
I hate to be "That Person," but Google it. You have to be 50+ to order it. You can look in Resources on this forum to find it. They just updated it. I'd PM you, but you haven't posted enough to unlock PMs. I know you're new, but, please take the time to poke around, read the FAQs. It makes using the site so much easier.
I'm here, if you need me. I've been told that I'm a nice person! :))

Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
PMed you CCS source. as those above me said, check out the PPeH, SN megathread, Stan's Guide, and other such resources first!
...and also make sure you're well and truly set on ctbing :)

VVVVVVV

VVVVVVV

Mar 14, 2023
There is few in the latest PPEH, I suggest you to read it
I hate to be "That Person," but Google it. You have to be 50+ to order it. You can look in Resources on this forum to find it. They just updated it. I'd PM you, but you haven't posted enough to unlock PMs. I know you're new, but, please take the time to poke around, read the FAQs. It makes using the site so much easier.
I'm here, if you need me. I've been told that I'm a nice person! :))
PMed you CCS source. as those above me said, check out the PPeH, SN megathread, Stan's Guide, and other such resources first!
...and also make sure you're well and truly set on ctbing :)
Many thanks to all of you!

Reactions: _(´ཀ`」 ∠)_
VVVVVVV

VVVVVVV

Mar 14, 2023
Greetings, again. Looking for another SN source. CCS told me they weren't able to ship to where I am from, does anyone have another source? (will also try IC, but this is mainly for a backup). Thanks.