reasonabledoubt

reasonabledoubt

Mar 11, 2020
I have been looking now for quite some time for SN, even paid once on a czech site for it and never got it (also no respond from the time of payment).
So maybe someone could send me a message with a little help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Seaghost and Lostandlooking
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
I have been looking now for quite some time for SN, even paid once on a czech site for it and never got it (also no respond from the time of payment).
So maybe someone could send me a message with a little help.
the czech site is legit, I ordered it from there too. I waited almost a month.

P.S. the czech supplier is a german chemical company and last time I checked they also shipped to private citizens :)

Reactions: Defenestration
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021

P.S. the czech supplier is a german chemical company and last time I checked they also shipped to private citizens :)
Can you pm me the czech site please?

J

johndoezen

Feb 4, 2021
Would also appreciate the address. Thanks a lot

bee_

bee_

Feb 8, 2021

Could I get a link to this site in DMS please?

Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
If this company ships overseas, I would also like a link if it is not too much trouble.

reasonabledoubt

reasonabledoubt

Mar 11, 2020
I ordered on 7. December and they stopped replying to my questions, it is not legit.

Reactions: Ame
E

EeEeEeEeYy

Feb 16, 2021

you think they also shop to the netherlands? if so could you pls pm me? having trouble finding a reliable source rn...

Reactions: mirko
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
you think they also shop to the netherlands? if so could you pls pm me? having trouble finding a reliable source rn...
They definitely do as I saw other users from different countries receive their SN.
You are still not allowed to write privately to other users. When you will, feel free to drop a pm

Reactions: HopelessFight and LPha
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I have bought 1 bottle on january and 1 other bottle on February....cze seller .
I have had the bottle after 10 days...any problem

Reactions: mirko
L

LPha

Jan 3, 2021
I also would like to have the link to the czech supplier, but unfortunately I still can't receive pms..

notreallynow

notreallynow

Oct 21, 2020
For those who have successfully ordered from the Czech seller: did you put anything in the 'special requests' section? I am trying to order to the UK but I've never tried ordering before, so not sure if any instructions are recommended? It's just the 100g. Actual coming to my house will not be an issue, cuz I live alone ( roommates but none of them would know). Just want to know if anything will make it easier to get past customs.
I will reorder if it doesn't show up in 2 months, but I'm not exactly flush (fuckers at student finance have been processing my fucking info since August, so I'm living of 4k a year + 2k school scholarship thingy) Will be super grateful for any info/ experiences. Thank you!

mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
For those who have successfully ordered from the Czech seller: did you put anything in the 'special requests' section? I am trying to order to the UK but I've never tried ordering before, so not sure if any instructions are recommended? It's just the 100g. Actual coming to my house will not be an issue, cuz I live alone ( roommates but none of them would know). Just want to know if anything will make it easier to get past customs.
I will reorder if it doesn't show up in 2 months, but I'm not exactly flush (fuckers at student finance have been processing my fucking info since August, so I'm living of 4k a year + 2k school scholarship thingy) Will be super grateful for any info/ experiences. Thank you!
I left it blank. I think you need fill it if the courier need additional information to deliver it ex. dorm number...