• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
I have a hotel room booked for next month and I'm finalizing everything now. I am 100% doing this and I feel very lonely because I am spending my last month basically lying to everyone and putting on an act. I'm looking for anyone in a similar position to message with. If anyone wants to chat, especially if you are a young adult, I am open to messaging.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: intheend, mathieu, LifeIsNotFun and 11 others
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
I plan to CTB by the end of this month. Night night and before I put the pressure on the arterys get drunk(but not enough to hamper my efforts) if you want to DM me feel free.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeIsNotFun, Halo13, LastFlowers and 4 others
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
Same as @Faraway1990, using night night method and considering next month. Just working out how to practice to ensure I get this right on the first go round. But yeah, message me anytime you'd like :)

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, LifeIsNotFun, Halo13 and 4 others
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Contact me if you wish.

Reactions: LifeIsNotFun, Lifeisatrap and dolphin
K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
Me. Feel free to contact me.

Reactions: LifeIsNotFun, Lifeisatrap and dolphin
D

dousavetheworld

我选择死亡 / Carpe diem
Apr 9, 2019
I booked a place at the end of this month, i am also lying to everyone, having the same feeling of lonely. I want to use N at the very first but unluckily I cannot get N in my country. I don't want to jump to make my body a mess. I do think night-night would be a best method. The only problem for me is that I don't know how to use night-night method correctly because I spent a long time looking for the arteries but failed. And also the Korean method seems similar.

Reactions: Lifetimepunishment, LifeIsNotFun, Egddios and 4 others
Kokobushi_bae26

Kokobushi_bae26

hey...yeah, I’m here too
Jun 7, 2019
100% ctb. I'm 26, message me <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, LifeIsNotFun, LastFlowers and 2 others
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, LifeIsNotFun, dandan and 1 other person
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Anyone who wants to talk is free to message me.

Reactions: Faraway1990, Lifeisatrap, LifeIsNotFun and 3 others
V

vulturecyclop

May 23, 2019
Heyo I'm 25F. I'm new to this forum, so I'm not sure if you can PM. Anyways, free to message me. We can play some games if you're into that. I plan to CTB when I have no one close to me left, so it won't be some years until then.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Alec, LifeIsNotFun and 2 others
barelyalive

barelyalive

Jun 12, 2019
I have a hotel room booked for next month and I'm finalizing everything now. I am 100% doing this and I feel very lonely because I am spending my last month basically lying to everyone and putting on an act. I'm looking for anyone in a similar position to message with. If anyone wants to chat, especially if you are a young adult, I am open to messaging.

I would message you but i dont know how. feel free to pm me.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, LifeIsNotFun and dandan
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Thank you all for being so kind , sadly I'm not from your country. Feel free to msg me [email protected]

Reactions: Faraway1990, Lifeisatrap and Alec
N

nirvana

Mar 14, 2019
feel free to message me as well

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Don't feel alone, my friend. We've talked in PM before and I am here to talk again. Don't hesitate to contact me. xx

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and dolphin
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I'm 100% gonna do it. I have to wait till next month to have the funds I need to reorder N (first shipment didn't arriive). Feel free to message me if you want.

• Hugs
Reactions: dandan and LifeIsNotFun
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I'm 100% gonna do it. I have to wait till next month to have the funds I need to reorder N (first shipment didn't arriive). Feel free to message me if you want.
I hear its hard to get N into Australia, maybe thats why the first shipment got intercepted by customs.

Reactions: Egddios
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I'm telling everyone last minute

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I hear its hard to get N into Australia, maybe thats why the first shipment got intercepted by customs.
Maybe. I have ordered it successfully before a few years ago. I decided not to go through with it at that time and the bottle spilled anyway.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Maybe. I have ordered it successfully before a few years ago. I decided not to go through with it at that time and the bottle spilled anyway.
A mentioned that the people who handle packages can be very annoying, and not careful with people's mail. As a result people's products get damaged.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
A mentioned that the people who handle packages can be very annoying, and not careful with people's mail. As a result people's products get damaged.
Actually I spilled it myself. Once you've got the top off you can't put it back on and it fell over in my warddrobe.

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Anyone traveling to Mexico? We could have dinner LOL

Reactions: dolphin
P

Purple777

Jun 10, 2019
I'm in the states and can meet up anywhere in the states. PM me if anyone is interested. I'm planning to ctb before August

Reactions: Alec