• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Well, that's more for when you're sending a package, not receiving one. But thank you.
yeah, but the company has to send them as well, so maybe they can send your package to one of those drop off points. Doesn't hurt to ask. Anyway, test the SN you have by doing a blood test. That will surely help to detect if it is legit or not.

Reactions: Ob La Dee
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I was online with her .
I still have our last chats, but because there where children involved I decided not to post it.
I did send her story to people here who were interested

I second @imjustdone . I'd like to know more, too.

Conflict3d

Conflict3d

May 11, 2021
Could I possibly join in on the call to observe/document? Considering this method for myself someday and have read conflicting things about it.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Did she go out struggling? Because in the account I read in the SN thread the young woman appeared to be struggling/gasping for air. That worries me a bit, but not enough for me to change my mind about this method.
She struggled only in the last few minutes.
She was unresponsive 20 minutes after taking the sn.
Thanks for the clarification. I am having trouble searching this site on my phone, the hourglass at the top right is there, but when I click it nothing happens.

Stan's Guide is one of the first things I read when I got here. Very informative. Suicide wiki was also helpful. That's where I found out that one of the psych meds I'm on is a very good antiemetic, so that's one less thing I have to worry about. Oh, the irony of that.

Would you be willing to tell me what you observed privately?
Sure.

Pm me

Last edited:
Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and Ob La Dee
Ob La Dee

Ob La Dee

Aug 4, 2021
She struggled only in the last few minutes.
She was unresponsive 20 minutes after taking the sn.

Sure.

Pm me
I pmed you earlier today. I am not getting pm notifications for some reason, perhaps you are having the same issue. So if you pm me and I don't respond promptly that's why.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
She struggled only in the last few minutes.... She was unresponsive 20 minutes after taking the sn.

20-minutes?? Waaaaaaaay too long for me. THIS is why sites like this one with people sharing experiences are critical. Since in my country we don't have access to medical professionals who're trained how to hasten our death, we have to rely on anecdotes, personal accounts... I know I want to go very quickly--within seconds. No lingering (and thinking...) for me.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
20-minutes?? Waaaaaaaay too long for me. THIS is why sites like this one with people sharing experiences are critical. Since in my country we don't have access to medical professionals who're trained how to hasten our death, we have to rely on anecdotes, personal accounts... I know I want to go very quickly--within seconds. No lingering (and thinking...) for me.
it varies from person to person. Things like Tagament and Propranolol potentiates the SN which makes a person pass out quicker.

Ob La Dee

Ob La Dee

Aug 4, 2021
I know I want to go very quickly--within seconds. No lingering (and thinking...) for me
With the exception of a gunshot wound to the head, going within seconds just isn't realistic. If I had access to a firearm I would have left this wicked world a long time ago. SN isn't the greatest choice for me, but it will have to suffice.
Could I possibly join in on the call to observe/document? Considering this method for myself someday and have read conflicting things about it.
Let's get to know each other a bit. I would like a minute-by-minute documentation. Couldn't hurt to have more than one observe. I have followed you, shoot me a pm when you have the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Personally, I feel that SN is the best thing we have next to Nembutal. It has a 7 out of 10 rating on the Peaceful Pill Handbook for its relative peacefulness. It also helps if you have some metoclopramide, benzos, painkillers and whatever else it takes to make your passing more comfortable. There is a reason that everybody on here talk about it more than most other methods.

Ob La Dee

Ob La Dee

Aug 4, 2021
Personally, I feel that SN is the best thing we have next to Nembutal. It has a 7 out of 10 rating on the Peaceful Pill Handbook for its relative peacefulness.
I wish the folks who wrote the PPH had documented a case with a younger person. I'm in my 50s and while that's not young it's not terribly old either.

I did find some autopsy photos of one man who ctb'ed using this method. I have to admit that they were pretty gruesome, but not gruesome enough to make me change my mind about SN.

Reactions: Lost Magic and FTL.Wanderer
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
SN isn't the greatest choice for me, but it will have to suffice.
Here's to a painless, peaceful experience for you. I've researched a "small" high-powered shotgun that can be held in one hand and reasonably positioned to do the most damage. I've also researched a company that sells a gun positioning and remote firing machine that fits stably to a table or other stable structure. It's engineered to be highly accurate. Things we have to do just because our governments won't allow willing experts to help us leave.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I wish the folks who wrote the PPH had documented a case with a younger person. I'm in my 50s and while that's not young it's not terribly old either.

I did find some autopsy photos of one man who ctb'ed using this method. I have to admit that they were pretty gruesome, but not gruesome enough to make me change my mind about SN.
Yeah, I hear you. Well, I'm in my 30's and I hope to go before I reach my 40's. I think if the correct protocol is followed everything should work out okay.

Ob La Dee

Ob La Dee

Aug 4, 2021
Can anyone think of a good cover story to use when I order the SN online and it arrives in a package marked "danger"? As I said in my post, I live in a boarding house with 17 women, all of whom are aware of my past failed attempts and I don't want to draw anymore attention to myself since two of them have my daughter's number.

I have already spoken to the company which will send me the SN in a package clearly marked "

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Can anyone think of a good cover story to use when I order the SN online and it arrives in a package marked "danger"? As I said in my post, I live in a boarding house with 17 women, all of whom are aware of my past failed attempts and I don't want to draw anymore attention to myself since two of them have my daughter's number.

I have already spoken to the company which will send me the SN in a package clearly marked "
Just my two cents, but I think if you're living with others already aware of past attempts AND some of them have your family's contact info, someone is likely to intercept your package--unless you get to the delivery person first. I think you know what usually follows. As Stacy Freedenthal says in her suicide-is-always-wrong blog, we "have no rights" to suicide. So long as that remains the case, they can imprison and torture us just for trying to leave. :(

Hope you find peace.