• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NitiYari

Jan 22, 2021
Hello I am looking for help to find a ctb method, first I thought about the wiki methods but for a long time I cannot access the substances, I had also thought about hanging myself but my house does not have any fans or something from where to tie the rope, well that would be everything

The following is just some relief if you are not interested just ignore this and your idea, I do this because my life is shit that I have tried to fight to overcome but it can not have been three years and I always end up screwed back , many will say that I ask for help but I have no help and my parents will not give it to me, I have tried to talk to them but they only understand their point of view and I think that will not change until I die, or maybe I fail and this hell intensifies it's one of the things that I fear if I fail

Sorry for google translator

• Love
Reactions: The end !
N

NitiYari

Jan 22, 2021
maybe SN / Inert gas ?

It sounds like a good option, but I can't buy online and they don't sell these things in the city where I live.

I had thought about inhaling gas from cleaning products, but I don't know which one could kill me and not just leave me with some sequel

• Love
Reactions: The end !
The end !

The end !

Jan 11, 2021
check them -> https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/