MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
Hey,

Just been looking for people to talk to and maybe make friends. I am really looking into suicidial people so I could openly talk about my feelings and mental health without being shy about it or worrying about condition to "help me". No person would really understand me and if i would talk about my issues with someone they would immediately start worrying and do something. you can me with message.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ultracheese, Shadowlord900, CandyK__ and 4 others
yoiyun

yoiyun

devoured nightmares for a peaceful sleep
Mar 18, 2023
omg you sound like the person for me, that's exactly what i'm looking for too :) i'd love to be friends

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex
stoopid

stoopid

from hell
Feb 27, 2023
I would like to but I hope I'm dead in the next few weeks, if you don't have a problems with that I'm in

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and Endex
MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
omg you sound like the person for me, that's exactly what i'm looking for too :) i'd love to be friends
Yeah you can dm me if you want.
Sorry for bad grammer lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Although admittedly I'm not much of a chatter, but I want to say I'm a massive Mewtwo and Mew fan.

Reactions: justanotherloser
MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
I love both cats and dogs. Sadly I'm allergic to the former though. X___x
I actually prefer dogs cause they are more loyal and nice. But there are some super cute cats.

Reactions: justanotherloser and Shadowlord900
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I actually prefer dogs cause they are more loyal and nice. But there are some super cute cats.
Wolves are one of my most favourite real-life animals. I wish I could have one as a pet, but my block of flats don't allow pets. :(

MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
Wolves are one of my most favourite real-life animals. I wish I could have one as a pet, but my block of flats don't allow pets. :(
Wolfs are not household animals, I would rather a fox.

Reactions: Shadowlord900
katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
Ya I am open to chat, I actually made my own post before about not having friends too. It's really rough sometimes on this site because I see so many boomers posting on here talking about being married and having kids. It's really painful to see that over and over because I will never get the opportunity to get married and have kids of my own :notsure: I understand that might not seem like a big deal to some people, but it is to me. To truly be alone in this world is the worst thing, even on this site many people don't get what it's like because they've never experienced it.

• Hugs
Reactions: WearyWanderer and aSilentVoice
maybemonday

maybemonday

surviving but not thriving
Mar 28, 2023
I understand that might not seem like a big deal to some people, but it is to me. To truly be alone in this world is the worst thing, even on this site many people don't get what it's like because they've never experienced it.
I've never experienced being truly alone but it's always felt like it. Right now I have so many people in my life but I still spend most hours of the day alone.

I think we should start a group chat. That's at least what I've always wanted to be a part of.

MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
I've never experienced being truly alone but it's always felt like it. Right now I have so many people in my life but I still spend most hours of the day alone.

I think we should start a group chat. That's at least what I've always wanted to be a part of.

Theres an open chat on this website where u can talk to a lot of people.
Ya I am open to chat, I actually made my own post before about not having friends too. It's really rough sometimes on this site because I see so many boomers posting on here talking about being married and having kids. It's really painful to see that over and over because I will never get the opportunity to get married and have kids of my own :notsure: I understand that might not seem like a big deal to some people, but it is to me. To truly be alone in this world is the worst thing, even on this site many people don't get what it's like because they've never experienced it.
Youre welcome to message me.