RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I don't really have friends in this community and I was told making a thread could help. So I'm basically lonely most of my time and I would like to have some friends here considering I spend a large amount of my time in this forum but I can't really use it anymore as a place to talk about my struggles for obvious reasons. But to talk a bit about my background, I'm in my 20s and I'm trans. I suffer fom both major depression disorder and persistent depression disorder - also known as double depression, social anxiety, severe gender dysphoria and I'm diagnosed with BPD. I also have a few physical conditions but they're not really that important.

So, I love playing videogames, it's one way to connect and spend time with with each other. I like to play Overwatch, TF2, L4D2, Minecraft but I would love to get back into ARK again. I would be willing to set up a server to play Minecraft or ARK with someone. I'm also a big movie and series enjoyer and nothing beats watching a horror movie in an empty cinema room, in my opinion. I love watching animes too if they bring a certain maturity. I think that's it on my part. Thanks.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cryone, Amidaa, flowers in the mist and 89 others
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
i would love to play minecraft (^-^)/ May i pm?

Reactions: Endex
D

darkdarkdark

Feb 8, 2023
Hey we could be friends... not a big fan of horror movies but I enjoy watching anime and it would be nice to get back on Minecraft too. Can I PM you?

gentleflower

gentleflower

Student
Jun 6, 2019
I can't really offer time to play video games, as I am not an active player anymore, but I've already sent you a PM.

Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Hi Rain, Firstly I wanted to say how much I appreciate you being there for us and having our back and monitoring the forum. I understand it must be a very arduous and stressful job. So, thank you! from the bottom of my heart. It does mean a lot. If you ever feel the need to vent or talk, you can always message me !
I hope your doing well and I wish you the best
A little about me: 20, , likes horror movies, I suffer from clinical depression. I've sent you a PM

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kerrtu, disabledlife, RW__Asher23 and 5 others
Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
Heyy I suffer from similar issues, I'm also trans, have dysphoria, depression, anxiety. I've never played multiplayer games really because I hate losing hahaha but I'm an absolute sucker for anything horror! I used to watch a looot of anime, nowadays I only linger around the snk fandom. I'm always up to talk, would love to talk via discord as well if you have it! You can always PM me :)

Reactions: Endex, Rogue Proxy and Electronic Music
Electronic Music

Electronic Music

I want to have a choice too
Feb 26, 2023
I'm really glad you made this post Rain, its unfortunate the inevitable position being admin puts you in, but I appreciate you sharing a little bit. I sadly don't play any of the games you're looking people for, but I wish you the best of luck finding friends who do! Though If you're ever wanting some new music or taste of a new genre I'm happy to help you there. I'm also happy to voice chat at any point (speaking generally) if you're ever interested. Much love.

• Hugs
Reactions: gwanath and Endex
bunnii

bunnii

just a little guy
Feb 16, 2023
Oh my gosh it's so cool that you play ARK! I love that game. I have it on pc, if you play on that too (or Xbox I think) I'd love to join your server! Send a pm if interested?

• Hugs
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
You've had to go to bat for this community at great cost so it's saddening to see you express how lonely you are, though it's certainly understandable and something we unfortunately may have tended to fail to appreciate. If you ever need to talk to someone you can always reach out to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: jaxxon_sunn, Rogue Proxy, Endex and 1 other person
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
May I suggest to create a 'private' account for private topics? I know it's against the rules, but as an admin you're probably entitled to do so. I guess an exception is acceptable in your particular position.

Reactions: Sun_, Endex and resolutory
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
You are more than welcome to PM me. Although I don't play videogames, I do enjoy watching no commentary playthroughs, and delving into the lore of certain videogames. Animation is my favorite visual media, and horror is one of my favorite genres. I'm also diagnosed with major depressive disorder.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex and chloramine
S

silverbullet09

Feb 10, 2023
Hi Rain I am looking for friends also. I enjoy playing video games too and love horror movies as well. My dad is also trans. I am in my 30s. I don't have many friends so would love to chat. Hope you're doing well :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex and chloramine
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
Oh my gosh it's so cool that you play ARK! I love that game. I have it on pc, if you play on that too (or Xbox I think) I'd love to join your server! Send a pm if interested?
is your profile pic from wonder egg priority? 🥚

Tricondyla ledouxi

Tricondyla ledouxi

Student
Jan 2, 2023
Bro what?? YOU literally run the site and u don't have friends on here? I'm sure everyone wants to be ur friend 😭 ur like a celeb on here

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I don't really have friends in this community and I was told making a thread could help. So I'm basically lonely most of my time and I would like to have some friends here considering I spend a large amount of my time in this forum but I can't really use it anymore as a place to talk about my struggles for obvious reasons. But to talk a bit about my background, I'm in my 20s and I'm trans. I suffer fom both major depression disorder and persistent depression disorder - also known as double depression, social anxiety, severe gender dysphoria and I'm diagnosed with BPD. I also have a few physical conditions but they're not really that important.

So, I love playing videogames, it's one way to connect and spend time with with each other. I like to play Overwatch, TF2, L4D2, Minecraft but I would love to get back into ARK again. I would be willing to set up a server to play Minecraft or ARK with someone. I'm also a big movie and series enjoyer and nothing beats watching a horror movie in an empty cinema room, in my opinion. I love watching animes too if they bring a certain maturity. I think that's it on my part. Thanks.
Old Horror films are great: Check out 'Web Of The Spider'(1971) and Black Sunday(1960)

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I don't like gaming, don't have the patience to watch a movie ( or I fall asleep) but it you ever need a friend, you know where to find me🤗
Bro what?? YOU literally run the site and u don't have friends on here? I'm sure everyone wants to be ur friend 😭 ur like a celeb on here
Sis!
Sis!

• Love
O

OutOfTheVoid

she/her
Feb 10, 2023
i relate to you a lot cuz im trans and i have depression and bpd too. i also like video games and movies. im looking for friends as well, so feel free to dm me if you like!

• Hugs
VioletNight

VioletNight

Student
Jan 24, 2023
Horror movies and video games are basically my life! If you ever want to chat about that feel free to pm me.

Also thank you for everything you do for this community, you're very much appreciated ♥️

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
B

BBBB

Jan 13, 2023
"Hi Rain, Firstly I wanted to say how much I appreciate you being there for us and having our back and monitoring the forum. I understand it must be a very arduous and stressful job. So, thank you! from the bottom of my heart. It does mean a lot.,"

SECOND THIS.....THANK YOU SO MUCH RAIN!!!!!

kazewoatsumete

kazewoatsumete

hey come on and bury me!
Dec 11, 2022
if you're looking for an anime/manga buddy, that would be fun! i am a big fan of inio asano's works and prefer seinen anime— think tatami galaxy, sonny boy, ping pong, etc. i also like to game, i'm very into the souls series and speedrunning sonic games. it would be cool to watch someone play games ive never tried before.

Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
I always thought that the mods are constantly talking and chatting with each other and maybe playing games together and so on…
But obviously I was wrong..

I remember even serge made a thread like this on .is where he asked ppl if they want to do a weekly voice chat to talk about daily stuff and so on..

Reactions: Skathon
Outandproud

Outandproud

Don’t send pm without asking first
Oct 17, 2021
Good luck kiddo hope u get good company soon

MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
wow I just wanted to open a thread about looking for friends but then I saw this post so yeah if anyone wanna be friends with me they are welcome to pm. Im in my 20s aswell, hetro if it matters.

leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
i play a lot of guild wars 2 if ur into that. often up for chat too :)

philia

philia

one day
Mar 2, 2023
i am new here and would also like to make friends... i'm really into playing video games as well! i'm not sure how pm-ing works in here but if you or anyone on the thread want to message i would be happy to connect ^_^ especially since i barely have any friends at all and feel lonely all the time

S

sasuim

Jan 23, 2023
there might be some issues related to privacy but maybe a ss minecraft server could be set up?

Reactions: Riu
Lavander 230

Lavander 230

Student
Mar 3, 2023
How can you have no friends? If I were you I'd abuse my admin powers to make some xD
Anyways I can be your friend if you'd like to, no problem.