• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

geraldofrivia

Oct 10, 2023
I posted asking if jumping off a 5 story is enough cuz all the building around me are that long and most ppl told me it ain't gonna work so i need an easy alternative cuz im getting desperate lol thx

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Sodium nitrite is the most popular method on this website it's fairly cheap as well

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If suicide actually is easy I'd be long gone by this point, sadly at least to me suicide really is so unnecessarily difficult, I despise how suicide is purposely made so inaccessible. If it was straightforward to peacefully leave this world in an guaranteed and accessible way it would be such a relief.
But there is information about methods in the suicide resource compilation section.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Carbon Monoxide is probably your best bet. Sodium Nitrate is too hard to get

G

geraldofrivia

Oct 10, 2023
Carbon Monoxide is probably your best bet. Sodium Nitrate is too hard to get
can you tell me about the method? thx
If suicide actually is easy I'd be long gone by this point, sadly at least to me suicide really is so unnecessarily difficult, I despise how suicide is purposely made so inaccessible. If it was straightforward to peacefully leave this world in an guaranteed and accessible way it would be such a relief.
But there is information about methods in the suicide resource compilation section.
No need to do me like that bro xD I'm already scared I might not find a way

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
can u tell me abt the methods tysm

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
Rope is easily accessible/available