• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Fayrie2001

Jul 26, 2024
Hi everybody. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend where I can buy high purity helium or nitrogen in the UK. It would need to be quite compact as my physical strength and pain would make it difficult for me to carry a large canister. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Jun 7, 2024
Hi everybody. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend where I can buy high purity helium or nitrogen in the UK. It would need to be quite compact as my physical strength and pain would make it difficult for me to carry a large canister. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
I could be wrong, but I'm sure there's certain restrictions in place preventing us getting the compact versions for this reason 🤔