• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

penginwrist

penginwrist

What the hell? What the hell!?
Jul 25, 2024
At first, it shocked me when I realized how attention seeky I a m, I feel like a damn jester trying to get people to notice me. I always make stuff about ME even if i dont mean to. I am a bit selfish, I don't know, but I feel so sick.

One of my friends told me they didnt like how I act around them, DUDE, YOU ARE THE ONE GIVING ATTENTION TO ONE SINGLAR PERSON YOU DUMB FUCK!!!! Are you stupid? Can you shut UP for once, though, I think the reason im angry is because they've only known this person for a damn YEAR! youve KNOWN ME FOR 2/3! they don't even care when I TRY to express my feelings, they just get ohhh one of their friends to help me! YOU FAKE ASS FRIEND???? ATLEAST ASK IF IM OKAY LIKE I ALWAYS DO WITH YOU!!!! i hate your huge ego, you think your so special huh!???!??!?!?!? aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Onto another topic;

A few days ago, my friend compared something I created to a series I dislike, I was very upset, but I cant let them see how angry I am, so I just brushed it off saying " Can you NOT say that? It makes me uncomfy." they said sorry but why would I forgive them? They knew I hate that, are they stupid or something? Couldn't you keep it to yourself, or do you just have to insult everything you see, huh? I thought I could trust them, but, i suppose not, I mean its not a big deal i'm just really upset, since I spent time on that design!

But, I realize im not a good friend either, I always make things about me, as I said, I have to beg people to give me validation, like "ohhh please look at my art!! PLEASE!!!" it's not even good so why do I even bother???? I want attention, I hate people. I dont think im a narcissist, I don't always think about myself, but, I just want a little more attention, more praise, anything positive. Whatever though. I'll just stop. Im so lazy i cant even work on a game, make music, draw, paint or anything. Im so tired. Im a slacker.

I just want advice and help pls, be nice