G

goober

Aug 3, 2022
I'm going to try out this method. I used the video "Doing it with Chi" to create the exit bag. Does anyone have any advice or things to be cautious of? I really can't afford to mess this up. Also does anyone know how loud this method is? Will it only be loud to me or will others be able to hear it?

Reactions: rainydayvibes
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You need to post some more to get the search function revealed and then you can search out threads and posts by GasMonkey. He's the resident inert gas guru.

Threads and Posts by GasMonkey

• Love
Reactions: curioustotheend, NoFutureAnymore, Archieozias and 4 others
Upvote 0
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I'm going to try out this method. I used the video "Doing it with Chi" to create the exit bag. Does anyone have any advice or things to be cautious of? I really can't afford to mess this up. Also does anyone know how loud this method is? Will it only be loud to me or will others be able to hear it?
Its not loud but I use earplugs anyway

Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
how much more do i need to post?
That's sort of a mystery to some extent. I think you need to be active over a day or two and maybe post 10, maybe up to 20 comments, in other people's threads. It's not very much really. Once you reach the magic mark, you'll see the search function appear in the upper right hand corner of the page.

Reactions: Victim.Of.Life and bannedfromtv
Upvote 0
T

tantheta

Mar 10, 2023
Does anyone have images or instructional guide to setting up the Exit Bag? I have all the supplies needed and just want to make sure I execute properly.

Am I just securing the hose into the Exit Bag from the neck, tightening the elastic just enough to leave a slight opening (can someone specify how big of an opening?) for CO2 to exit, and breathing? Please lmk

Upvote 0
Flurima

Flurima

Mar 16, 2023
Thanks for the video title, I planned to use tie originally(lol) until I stumbled this thread.

Upvote 0
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
New use looking for advice on exit bag method.

or

These are general information. You act on your own responsibilty.

Upvote 0
B

bakedaz_jr

Sep 16, 2022
how much more do i need to post?
10 times I think

or

These are general information. You act on your own responsibilty
Great thread

Last edited:
Upvote 0