• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I want a method that I will have no doubts about. Reasonably sure will succeed. Won't render me physically fucked up if not successful. Won't get me carted off to psych hospital if not successful. Something I would be able to do within the limitations of my disabilities. For instance I am physically unable to jump or run so I can't get a running start and jump off a bridge or rooftop etc. ODing on something like fentanyl would be ideal except I don't think it would work. Too high tolerance to drugs. If there was something easily obtainable that I could take and be reasonably certain it would work. Any and all ideas encouraged. There's stuff i don't know a lot about like SN but trying to get chemicals like that can be problematic. Unique ways I never thought of. Even ones you may think are dumb. Going in front of car/truck/train I worry only be completely incapacitated physically but not dead. Having trouble finding a plan i can get behind and commit to. Been trying to hunger strike but I get tempted by food and end up finally is eating and wasting 2 or 3 days of fasting. I don't wanna buy or use fentanyl unless I am damn certain it's strong enough. Am really going nuts. Gun would be best but I have no access to 1.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daryl72, etherealspring, zjay-0v3rit! and 1 other person
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Are you legally prohibited from getting a gun or is it a region thing?

Reactions: DoubleUp8
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find what you search for, it's so cruel and dreadful to me how there isn't the option to just easily die in peace with no risks, people really shouldn't have to struggle so much to permanently be free from this existence.

Reactions: Daryl72
Whitegirlwasted

Whitegirlwasted

Jun 16, 2024
Are you not allowed to purchase a gun from a store? It's not too hard to buy a gun illegally. That's how I got mine. But then again, I do live in America lol.. Easy for me.

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Are you not allowed to purchase a gun from a store? It's not too hard to buy a gun illegally. That's how I got mine. But then again, I do live in America lol.. Easy for me.
I hope you are active in some of the threads about guns, I try to tell people getting guns without proper checks is very possible here but there's a lot of skepticism that it's impossible.

E

ephemeralme

Jun 16, 2024
I hope you are active in some of the threads about guns, I try to tell people getting guns without proper checks is very possible here but there's a lot of skepticism that it's impossible.
Do you have any specific thread in mind? I'm in the US but a blue state with strict gun laws. I have zero idea or connections for getting a gun illegally. I'd like a 357 revolver ideally ai think I could manage that (I've shot guns at a shooting alley a couple times so I'm somewhat familiar with the basics). I don't even know if I'm allowed to ask you this. If not, please just ignore this :)

S

sugarb

Jun 14, 2024
I want a method that I will have no doubts about. Reasonably sure will succeed. Won't render me physically fucked up if not successful. Won't get me carted off to psych hospital if not successful. Something I would be able to do within the limitations of my disabilities. For instance I am physically unable to jump or run so I can't get a running start and jump off a bridge or rooftop etc. ODing on something like fentanyl would be ideal except I don't think it would work. Too high tolerance to drugs. If there was something easily obtainable that I could take and be reasonably certain it would work. Any and all ideas encouraged. There's stuff i don't know a lot about like SN but trying to get chemicals like that can be problematic. Unique ways I never thought of. Even ones you may think are dumb. Going in front of car/truck/train I worry only be completely incapacitated physically but not dead. Having trouble finding a plan i can get behind and commit to. Been trying to hunger strike but I get tempted by food and end up finally is eating and wasting 2 or 3 days of fasting. I don't wanna buy or use fentanyl unless I am damn certain it's strong enough. Am really going nuts. Gun would be best but I have no access to 1.

Just spitballing:

Starve/dehydrate yourself somewhere you can be certain no-one will find you and you can't escape from. Lock yourself in a basement or closet, maybe.

Go somewhere very cold where you can be certain no-one will find you (maybe go out in a rural area in winter, immobilize or trap yourself somehow). CTB by hypothermia.

Tie a heavy weight to yourself, crawl/slide into deep water. Go somewhere you can be certain no-one will find you.

Drink toxic household chemicals (bleach, ammonia, etc) somewhere nobody will find you.

(Note: I strongly advise against mixing chemicals unless you're completely aware of what will happen. The aforementioned bleach and ammonia can make a toxic gas, but it might just harm you. That said- drinking bleach can absolutely kill you, many people accidentally poison themselves that way.)

Alcohol poisoning. Use a blood alcohol content calculator. iirc 0.4% is lethal.

Car crusher at a dump. Hide inside a car.

Other machinery; woodchipper, nail gun, etc.

-

You'd have to determine the specifics and if these ideas are moral, plausible, or bearable.

Reactions: UNvisible_, Daryl72 and pthnrdnojvsc
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Are you legally prohibited from getting a gun or is it a region thing?
I'm not sure if I could legally buy a gun where I am. I have never tried. But have heard about paperwork and waiting periods and it seems would be difficult at best.
I live in America too but I don't know a lot of people who would know anything about getting a gun illegally. I did ask 1 guy I know that does know about that kind of thing and he told me illegal guns are scarce and hard to find right now. At least in California.

Last edited:
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Do you have any specific thread in mind? I'm in the US but a blue state with strict gun laws. I have zero idea or connections for getting a gun illegally. I'd like a 357 revolver ideally ai think I could manage that (I've shot guns at a shooting alley a couple times so I'm somewhat familiar with the basics). I don't even know if I'm allowed to ask you this. If not, please just ignore this :)
There are ways of buying through gun dealers (simplest way if you don't know a connection is connecting with drug dealers), but the safest way is to buy from a private seller in a neighboring state that has loose seller laws. It can be illegal or at least enough to have the gun taken if police found out, but many people posting in classifieds or in marketplaces will happily take cash and not run a background check. Stricter states usually have more rules regarding handguns, so it's likely that obtaining a shotgun would be less punishing if you were caught with it, but unless you get pulled over crossing back into your state with the gun in plain sight or do something stupid for the cops to find it, authorities aren't going to magically know you have it.

Obvious disclaimer that it's not without legal risk, especially if you've been expressly denied access to owning a gun.
I'm not sure if I could legally buy a gun where I am. I have never tried. But have heard about paperwork and waiting periods and it seems would be difficult at best.

I live in America too but I don't know a lot of people who would know anything about getting a gun illegally. I did ask 1 guy I know that does know about that kind of thing and he told me illegal guns are scarce and hard to find right now. At least in California.
Millions of people legally own guns in California, there's a lot of misconceptions about it. The test you need to take is easy, run a background check like most places, and then I think there's a 10 day waiting period once you've purchased it.

Last edited:
E

ephemeralme

Jun 16, 2024
There are ways of buying through gun dealers (simplest way if you don't know a connection is connecting with drug dealers), but the safest way is to buy from a private seller in a neighboring state that has loose seller laws. It can be illegal or at least enough to have the gun taken if police found out, but many people posting in classifieds or in marketplaces will happily take cash and not run a background check. Stricter states usually have more rules regarding handguns, so it's likely that obtaining a shotgun would be less punishing if you were caught with it, but unless you get pulled over crossing back into your state with the gun in plain sight or do something stupid for the cops to find it, authorities aren't going to magically know you have it.

Obvious disclaimer that it's not without legal risk, especially if you've been expressly denied access to owning a gun.

Millions of people legally own guns in California, there's a lot of misconceptions about it. The test you need to take is easy, run a background check like most places, and then I think there's a 10 day waiting period once you've purchased it.
Thanks!

BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Bro, that's a lot of criterias, obviously you can't have everything you want from a method. SN is not that hard to get, everybody that tries find a source, it's a widely used substance for legitimate purposes. It checks all the boxes you mentioned, but you have to put a little effort on getting it.

Last edited:
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Maybe it was on another thread I posted that when you buy a legal gun, you automatically get put on ATF, DEA, FBI, Homeland security and other govt agencies watchlists.

Reactions: ephemeralme
BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Maybe it was on another thread I posted that when you buy a legal gun, you automatically get put on ATF, DEA, FBI, Homeland security and other govt agencies watchlists.
Not something someone who's planning to CTB should worry about, honestly.

Maggiemags

Maggiemags

Jun 12, 2024
To everyone talking about getting a gun there is an even easier way. Pretty sure it wouldnt be too hard to just make a pipe shotgun and if you couldnt easily source materials for ammunition then you could buy .22 nailgun blanks and dismantle them. You only need one shell and maybe a second for testing and a simple firing mechanism.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Not something someone who's planning to CTB should worry about, honestly.
Probably not. But I always think about consequences of failed attempts. Probably the main reason I am still alive. But doesn't having involuntary psych holds on your record dq you from owning a gun legally? What about misdemeanor convictions? I have thought these things would dq me from being able to make legal firearms purchase.
To everyone talking about getting a gun there is an even easier way. Pretty sure it wouldnt be too hard to just make a pipe shotgun and if you couldnt easily source materials for ammunition then you could buy .22 nailgun blanks and dismantle them. You only need one shell and maybe a second for testing and a simple firing mechanism.
Is there any restrictions for buying the nailgun. Never really thought of that.

Last edited:
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Probably not. But I always think about consequences of failed attempts. Probably the main reason I am still alive. But doesn't having involuntary psych holds on your record dq you from owning a gun legally? What about misdemeanor convictions? I have thought these things would dq me from being able to make legal firearms purchase.

Is there any restrictions for buying the nailgun. Never really thought of that.
If you've been involuntary held, you're not going to pass the background check anyway, even agreeing to go through with the check can get you a visit from authorities. Misdemeanors don't unless it's linked to domestic violence or court ordered to prohibit your access.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
If you've been involuntary held, you're not going to pass the background check anyway, even agreeing to go through with the check can get you a visit from authorities. Misdemeanors don't unless it's linked to domestic violence or court ordered to prohibit your access.
That's what I figured. I think any type of psych diagnosis dqs u. But me for sure cuz I have had a few involuntary stays.
But do you know if I get a gun somewhere somehow but no ammo, is it hard to buy live rounds or clips?

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
That's what I figured. I think any type of psych diagnosis dqs u. But me for sure cuz I have had a few involuntary stays.
But do you know if I get a gun somewhere somehow but no ammo, is it hard to buy live rounds or clips?
Diagnosis alone don't disqualify you. Are you in California, I may be confusing you with someone else with an orange user picture? If so, you guys are one of the few states that have background checks on all ammo purchases, including mailed, but you could just buy ammo in person from a store in another state that has no restrictions (assuming you don't look like a kid, it's unlikely but could just walk out if they try to card you).

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Diagnosis alone don't disqualify you. Are you in California, I may be confusing you with someone else with an orange user picture? If so, you guys are one of the few states that have background checks on all ammo purchases, including mailed, but you could just buy ammo in person from a store in another state that has no restrictions (assuming you don't look like a kid, it's unlikely but could just walk out if they try to card you).

I'm 70 and definitely don't look like a kid. You're not confused. I was in California and Nevada last 12 years and reference a lot. But I was forced to go back to east coast in February.

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I'm 70 and definitely don't look like a kid. You're not confused. I was in California and Nevada last 12 years and reference a lot. But I was forced to go back to east coast in February.
Ha you should be alright then. I'm in east coast as well, here in Maryland you can buy ammo with no checks like most states.

Reactions: Daryl72
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Ha you should be alright then. I'm in east coast as well, here in Maryland you can buy ammo with no checks like most states.
Not far from me right now. I'm in philly. What part of md u in? I was born in md. Grew up in silver spring and Takoma park.

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Not far from me right now. I'm in philly. What part of md u in? I was born in md. Grew up in silver spring and Takoma park.
You can buy ammo in PA no issue, can even get it shipped to your house but I imagine you want to pay cash and not have your name recorded. Cool, I'm in Northeast Baltimore. Drive pass silver spring every week to get to a really cool sanctuary in Potomac.

D

Daryl72

Mar 12, 2024
I'm having the same problem finding a reliable and certain way as well. I can totally relate
I hope that you eventually find what you search for, it's so cruel and dreadful to me how there isn't the option to just easily die in peace with no risks, people really shouldn't have to struggle so much to permanently be free from this existence.
I couldn't agree more!