HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
I just wana make things easier for the both of us and support and help each other achieve ctb easier.
I dont wana persuade or force anyone, just someone whos in South Africa and wants a partner to both end things together.
It seems better and easier after thinking about this last night I said to myself let me find someone.

just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
I'm also from South Africa, first activity for me on the site.

D

Deleted member 65988

I've been lurking for a few months. Found it on google researching methods. And you?
More or less the same, I truly do think many people just lurk on the forum, never creating an account and either ctb or don't afterwards. Came for the methods, stayed a little longer because people are actually alright here.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and SafferGuy
S

SafferGuy

Oct 27, 2023
More or less the same, I truly do think many people just lurk on the forum, never creating an account and either ctb or don't afterwards. Came for the methods, stayed a little longer because people are actually alright here.

Yeah. Loneliness got the better of me yesterday so I thought it might be nice to chat with some like minded folks.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Yeah. Loneliness got the better of me yesterday so I thought it might be nice to chat with some like minded folks.
You won't be short of good company here at all.

Reactions: silentnights56, Praestat_Mori and SafferGuy
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
any of you want a partner in SA dm me.

D

Deleted member 65988

As much as I've thought about that as a possibility, I'd rather go out on my own @HermitLonerGuy plus we don't have the same method in mind.

just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
what methods are you guys thinking about using?

just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
I'm already close to being on my way outta here, got sn and everything.
To be honest I'm new to having such open conversations about suicide so I'm not sure what the acceptable response is here, but I wish you all the best

D

Deleted member 65988

To be honest I'm new to having such open conversations about suicide so I'm not sure what the acceptable response is here, but I wish you all the best
Understandable, society just does not discuss suicide to any length beyond just trying to police access to as many methods as possible, shoving people into mental health facilities and giving them pills, maybe find God or whatever in hopes they'll just somehow get better. This is why forums like this are such a great help to people, thoughts and feelings are shared that would've otherwise been misunderstood and dismissed in the outside world.

• Love
Reactions: SafferGuy and just_a_guy
H

Hfb

Oct 31, 2023
I just wana make things easier for the both of us and support and help each other achieve ctb easier.
I dont wana persuade or force anyone, just someone whos in South Africa and wants a partner to both end things together.
It seems better and easier after thinking about this last night I said to myself let me find someone.
Hey.. I am interested:)

D

Deleted member 65988

I was considering exit bag with helium, but it seems like nitrogen or argon would be easier to get.
Now where do you get in za?
Tried looking but couldn't get it and settled for sn instead.

S

SafferGuy

Oct 27, 2023
Now where do you get in za?
Tried looking but couldn't get it and settled for sn instead.

Nitrogen is used in beer making. It also can't be too hard to open a company account with afrox

D

Deleted member 65988

Nitrogen is used in beer making. It also can't be too hard to open a company account with afrox
Yeah Afrox, didn't get far with that one. Either way, doubt I could afford all the other components anyway.

D

Deleted member 65988

That's an issue for me too
And that's the big reason why I researched sn as extensively as possible, not only would storage of a tank of Nitrogen be difficult but gathering all the components too would've been an issue of cost. Sn, on the other hand, was fairly easy to obtain along with the meds with quick succession.

Reactions: SafferGuy