S

SleepTerror

Jun 20, 2020
Hey everyone this whole SN method is basic ally brand new to me but as i come across more and more people discussing it there must be a reason this method in particular is a popular choice. Personally I'm looking for something that will have no chance for failure..becoming paralyzed or in a vegetable state is something that scares me more than anything. Im sure they'res a discussion on here about this already but i can't find the rite words to search. Im curious though if anyone knows what it might feel like and how the ctb process is, like for example does the SN cause loss of oxygen to the brain , etc...
ive weighted out my options and pros and cons of continuing already .. im just at the point where its time to figure out how to get this thing going.. thanks :/

Last edited:
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Hey everyone this whole SN method is basic ally brand new to me but as i come across more and more people discussing it there must be a reason this method in particular is a popular choice. Personally I'm looking for something that will have no chance for failure..becoming paralyzed or in a vegetable state is something that scares me more than anything. Im sure they'res a discussion on here about this already but i can't find the rite words to search. Im curious though if anyone knows what it might feel like and how the ctb process is, like for example does the SN cause loss of oxygen to the brain , etc...
ive weighted out my options and pros and cons of continuing already .. im just at the point where its time to figure out how to get this thing going.. thanks :/
  1. Read both the PPH and then Stan's Guide.

2. Disengage italics and underlining :))
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/

Reactions: Neville1