• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

shun75x

shun75x

Dec 4, 2023
Would anyone be interested? I think I would feel less scared to travel alone and try to do this without support. Maybe I could meet the person at the airport in Peru.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sageiois, kettlevinbarq, loopdaloop and 3 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
This is one of my preferred methods, but I'm not ready right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: shun75x
cursedcure

cursedcure

palliative care
Oct 8, 2023
that would be ideal, as a i love(d) traveling but haven't been able to in years due to poverty. i don't know how easy it is anymore to get N from Mexico anymore, but i might have an opportunity to go there in the next month. if that doesn't end up happening i already have gathered everything to pretty much guarantee a successful od, so it's not the end of the world if i don't get to go nembutal hunting, whether in Peru or Mexico. it would of course have been my preferred method but funds are too low to travel to South America. best of luck to you though

• Love
Reactions: shun75x
shun75x

shun75x

Dec 4, 2023
that would be ideal, as a i love(d) traveling but haven't been able to in years due to poverty. i don't know how easy it is anymore to get N from Mexico anymore, but i might have an opportunity to go there in the next month. if that doesn't end up happening i already have gathered everything to pretty much guarantee a successful od, so it's not the end of the world if i don't get to go nembutal hunting, whether in Peru or Mexico. it would of course have been my preferred method but funds are too low to travel to South America. best of luck to you though
I just read that in Perú is still possible to find it. In México it is difficult. I wish you could go to Peru :) best wishes!

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide and cursedcure
M

mytrauma

Nov 28, 2023
Would anyone be interested? I think I would feel less scared to travel alone and try to do this without support. Maybe I could meet the person at the airport in Peru.
when would you like to go?

Reactions: Meditation guide
Y

Yuna is My Waifu

Nov 19, 2023
I'd do it if i lived in US, I'm way to far away though.

M

mytrauma

Nov 28, 2023
Do you speak Spanish?

Reactions: DeadHead
M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
I'm interested.But are you sure that it's still available there?Since I'll be travelling from the other side of the world.

Reactions: DeadHead
M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
I'm interested.But are you sure that it's still available there?Since I'll be travelling from the other side of the world.
Where would you be travelling from ?

Endthismisery

Endthismisery

May 12, 2018
i would be very interested how did you hear you can get nembutal in peru ?

Endthismisery

Endthismisery

May 12, 2018
are you still looking fro someone

G

ginslinger23

Aug 19, 2023
Is it definitely there? Would be from Europe

kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
yo I'm so down. I'm laid off next month so I have all the time in the world. pls hmu

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Can you still get it there? Stuff I read suggests not.

Pierrot le Fou

Pierrot le Fou

Mar 23, 2024
Supply can change whenever. Nobody can tell you if it would be available or not at the moment you arrive there. You have to risk. I will risk too, getting there from another part of the world.

Endthismisery

Endthismisery

May 12, 2018
its all about trial and error by the sounds of things