i would like to

i would like to

existing is exhausting
Sep 29, 2023
I've decided to ctb this year, though I'm unsure when exactly. Before I do, I want to earn money to ensure my family doesn't view me as a burden after I'm gone. You know, for the funeral and stuff. I'd prefer to be cremated, but that's expensive in my country. If my attempt fails, they'll probably admit me to the hospital, and they'll have to spend money, and I don't want that. I also wish to spare myself from my grandmother's criticism. So, I'm planning to earn, but the problem right now is how. I live in the worst country imaginable, lol. I tried looking for a job, but the requirements often demand finishing college and having work experience. I'm only a first-year college student, and I don't have any work experience. Do you have any suggestions? Like some online work I can do? Please, I really need to earn. Thank you.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
There are non-profit organizations that help people get jobs. They help you out with your resume, etc., and try to get you a job you're interested in. I used one and got a job despite having no references. I don't know if where you live has those resources so YMMV but generally there's always a nation-wide one you can go to.

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
I've decided to ctb this year, though I'm unsure when exactly. Before I do, I want to earn money to ensure my family doesn't view me as a burden after I'm gone. You know, for the funeral and stuff. I'd prefer to be cremated, but that's expensive in my country. If my attempt fails, they'll probably admit me to the hospital, and they'll have to spend money, and I don't want that. I also wish to spare myself from my grandmother's criticism. So, I'm planning to earn, but the problem right now is how. I live in the worst country imaginable, lol. I tried looking for a job, but the requirements often demand finishing college and having work experience. I'm only a first-year college student, and I don't have any work experience. Do you have any suggestions? Like some online work I can do? Please, I really need to earn. Thank you.
You didn't ask to come into this world, so I would personally say you don't owe anyone any reparations. The fact that even while suffering so much you still think about others and don't want to burden others says a lot about you. Maybe try to take it easier on yourself. As for online jobs, you can try to learn some freelance skills like web development or graphic design, whatever appeals to you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: peace_van, carac and i would like to