• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sparrow

Mar 22, 2023
Ive been contemplating taking my own life for 3+ years now and I think Im finally ready to do it. Im fine with the method being painful as long as it doesnt take too long. But Im just afraid with failing and being turned into a vegetable.....

What are som suicide methods with high success rates and that if failed wont destroy my brain? ( Im fine with possible physical injuries but I really couldnt handle if my brain was damaged )

Reactions: Andrew10, hodbu and Mare Imbrium
M

marudekinoumitai

Mar 28, 2023
I'm right there with you - the possibility of brain damage is really horrifying. SN is appealing to me because I've heard there's minimal consequences in case of failure, as well as being relatively painless, but I'm not an expert.

Reactions: Red Desert, hodbu, Blahhh and 2 others
W

watchingthebuses

Mar 18, 2023
Problem is many of the methods are relying on cutting off oxygenation to the brain and other organs, which if you are found early or it doesn't work as well for your body, are more likely to result in brain damage due to the mechanism. SN relies on depriving oxygen in the bloodstream level, hanging obviously cutting off blood supply to deprive oxygenation, etc. Human body is frustratingly good at making sure you stay alive when you are purposefully trying to end it, but surprisingly fragile in accidental deaths. Destroying your body without possible resuscitation on purpose will probably be painful and possibly prolonged. Poisoning your body, for instance, with organophosphates or Tylenol, is a pretty surefire way to go but definitely not painless. I hope we'll soon have ways with easier access that can be relatively painless with guaranteed success.

• Informative
Reactions: Red Desert, hodbu, Blahhh and 2 others
justastranger

justastranger

Apr 14, 2023

SN is successful if you aren't found, painless and ez pz (If you can find the resources, and if you can be alone for 1 day) Same with hanging. Just make sure you aren't found and you are good.

Reactions: Source Energy
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Nitrogen

Reactions: Glandular and Das Nichts
N

NinePointEight

Isn't gravity a blessing?
Dec 17, 2021
Ive been contemplating taking my own life for 3+ years now and I think Im finally ready to do it. Im fine with the method being painful as long as it doesnt take too long. But Im just afraid with failing and being turned into a vegetable.....

What are som suicide methods with high success rates and that if failed wont destroy my brain? ( Im fine with possible physical injuries but I really couldnt handle if my brain was damaged )
Full suspension hanging from any sturdy anchor will work. Any sturdy tree branch outside will do. While there is some disagreement how much pain you might feel, it will not last for more then 12-15 seconds.

Also, if you can find a high enough spot to jump from that is also foolproof.

Reactions: 54378
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
You can't fail with a proper inert gas setup, and the inexistence of survivors in medical reports prove it. Once you faint in the 0% oxygen environment it's over, you are not coming back from there. The method tells you if it is working from the get-go, self-verifies itself.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Glandular and Das Nichts
gardenofaphrodite

gardenofaphrodite

Can’t catch a break no matter what I do.
Apr 12, 2023
. Poisoning your body, for instance, with organophosphates or Tylenol, is a pretty surefire way to go but definitely not painless. I hope we'll soon have ways with easier access that can be relatively painless with guaranteed success.
I can definitely confirm that one. Very painful with Tylenol/Ibuprofen. It hurts so fucking bad & if you fail it's a pretty terrible experience in the ER (liquid charcoal, most likely intubation (it tasted so bad I chose it), risk of permanent kidney issues, TMI/TW -> you will shit black for days to over a week, & it's very very very painful. They also will most likely not give you pain medication during that time (I was denied it due to the huge influx I had put into my body).

Reactions: hodbu
H

hodbu

Just give me peace, please
Apr 23, 2023

SN is successful if you aren't found, painless and ez pz (If you can find the resources, and if you can be alone for 1 day) Same with hanging. Just make sure you aren't found and you are good.
Is hanging a very quick and not so painful method? I have always thought just light choking felt terrible (but then again maybe person goes quick so…)

justastranger

justastranger

Apr 14, 2023
Is hanging a very quick and not so painful method? I have always thought just light choking felt terrible (but then again maybe person goes quick so…)
It is very quick since you pass out in 10-20 seconds, but that's if you place it in the right place (cartrid arteries). If you don't place it in the right place you will start choking and your head will feel like its about to explode. I guess it's not painful because it's so short, and choking would only happen for a short period of time.