• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fulemule

May 12, 2024
As I mentioned before, I don't want a chemical method as I don't want some hallucination or strange feeling as my last experience.

Sadly, I cannot find a good physical method where I am a 100% sure my brain will be destroyed in an instant.

Placing my head on a rail seems the closest but even it has its problems like some pieces of metal (unsure if the cow catcher belongs here as it may be just high enough) catching my head before the wheel.

I truly appreciate any kind of help. My last hope to be happy in life is slipping away and I never needed a method this bad.

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I guess you could watch some Saw movies for inspiration, but in all seriousness shotgun is the most reliable physical method to destroy the brain in an instant.

Reactions: divinemistress36, fulemule, Forveleth and 1 other person
F

fulemule

May 12, 2024
I guess you could watch some Saw movies for inspiration, but in all seriousness shotgun is the most reliable physical method to destroy the brain in an instant.
I've seen someone argue (cannot remember the thread) large caliber firearm was the "safer" option, but I find it much scarier.
A bomb in my mouth with some helmet on to keep my brain from just flying off would feel safer than both.
Unluckily, such tools, even a shotgun is near impossible obtain legally where I live.

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I'm not exactly an advocate of explosives since if you don't know what you're doing you can just end up blowing your hand off while making them, but it's surprisingly easy to make homemade explosives. Don't know what region you're in but getting your hands on a grenade is also much easier than most would think in some places.

F

fulemule

May 12, 2024
I'm not exactly an advocate of explosives since if you don't know what you're doing you can just end up blowing your hand off while making them, but it's surprisingly easy to make homemade explosives. Don't know what region you're in but getting your hands on a grenade is also much easier than most would think in some places.
I live in Hungary.
Yeah, that blowing my hand off part is somewhat scary.

pollux

pollux

Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024
For physical methods, jumping will be almost certainly lethal if done from 150 meters. If you're jumping over water, then that goes up to 250 meters. You are unlikely to resist your survival instincts though.

Firearms will almost certainly kill you. Though the prospect of somehow surviving and having to live with brain damage is not...desirable. The most certain method is with a shotgun. For handguns, it depends on how you do it. I don't have the success rate of each method right now though.

For the method you are describing, I don't know what the success rate would be. If you are curious about other methods, "Suicide and Attempted Suicide" by Geo Stone has plenty of statistics.

I should probably also add that I'm not advocating for you to do anything.

F

fulemule

May 12, 2024
For physical methods, jumping will be almost certainly lethal if done from 150 meters. If you're jumping over water, then that goes up to 250 meters. You are unlikely to resist your survival instincts though.

Firearms will almost certainly kill you. Though the prospect of somehow surviving and having to live with brain damage is not...desirable. The most certain method is with a shotgun. For handguns, it depends on how you do it. I don't have the success rate of each method right now though.

For the method you are describing, I don't know what the success rate would be. If you are curious about other methods, "Suicide and Attempted Suicide" by Geo Stone has plenty of statistics.

I should probably also add that I'm not advocating for you to do anything.
"Almost certainly" is not good enough sadly. I'm extremely paranoid about this.

Trains (without the issues mentioned in OP) would be the closest to what I'd be content with.

May check the Stone book and thanks for the rec!