• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Even if the train is even only going 50mph. If I have a train in my local area with a flat surface, no cow catcher, and I can lean down and make sure it hits me straight in the skull before anything else, I see absolutely no reason to believe i'll survive that.

Don't bother whining about the morality of it, I really don't care at this point.

I am considering the jump method but SI would be pretty difficult to get over, and unless you fight a height good enough, your chances of survival are still significant enough to cause problems.

I have no Guns or Assisted suicide, I do not want to hang or SN because of the complicated nature of it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, those who choose this method really are so courageous to me, it should be respected as a personal choice. I also cannot stand those who just complain about it even know we exist in this society where there is the absence of legalised assisted suicide for all.

Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
There isn't really much to say. It is a fool proof method, because you don't have to do anything really. But I, personally, would not choose a train which isn't at least 62mph fast.

Reactions: davidtorez
Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
There isn't really much to say. It is a fool proof method, because you don't have to do anything really. But I, personally, would not choose a train which isn't at least 62mph fast.
Why 62 mph?

Reactions: davidtorez
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
100 km/h sounds better than 80 km/h to my ear. Also, 20 km/h are 20 km/h, so faster = bigger chance of success (obviously). These are actually stupid reasons when I read them like that lol.
Trains destroy lives and bodies at any speed. People also mention about being wary of cow catchers on the front. You may think this'll be easier than jumping but SI can still occur. I hope you don't choose this method though.