• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lala94

Lala94

Mar 17, 2019
Looking for someone to spend my time with. I know this isn't a dating site but I'd like to find someone who understands that life can be hard and hurt and everything in between and maybe help someone as they help me. I like brown skin. I love muslims and arabic people. Not looking for dating just really someone who will make my lonely time not so lonely.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Life+me=error, Sick Boy, Seaghost and 11 others
Toenditall

Toenditall

im already dead just need to kill the body
Nov 10, 2018
where abouts you from?

Reactions: lemmeeleev and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lala94

Lala94

Mar 17, 2019
Hellloooo,I'm from around the Midsouth:) and yourself?!

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Hah! I'm watching this thread!
I was pondering the idea myself, but haven't gathered the courage to post something like this first.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lala94
Lala94

Lala94

Mar 17, 2019
Hah! I'm watching this thread!
I was pondering the idea myself, but haven't gathered the courage to post something like this first.
What better way to find someone like you than the place you're both at for a reason you feel alone?:)

Rex2019

Rex2019

Can't wait for the summer
Feb 23, 2019
Just imagine if you found a friend here and you hit it off. And later you both get well and decide to live and get married.

Everytime someone asks," so how did you two meet?" It will be hilarious.

"Well...we met online"

"Oh,like a dating website? "

"Yeah.. something like that..." looking uncomfortable

Which one?! All the ones I use are crap. I only meet dirtbags. What's the one you guys used? "

"Umm..... Sanctioned suicide.."

awkward silence

Hahahaha

• Yay!
Reactions: HaleyWayMCR, lost_soul83, Pupuce and 9 others
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Just imagine if you found a friend here and you hit it off. And later you both get well and decide to live and get married.

"Well...we met online"

Which one?! All the ones I use are crap. I only meet dirtbags. What's the one you guys used? "

awkward silence

Hahahaha
Hah!
Though, we, as a whole community, have a better chance hitting off with somebody from here than, say, tinder or okcupid or some shit like that.
We've been through some shit most people on these sites cannot understand.

Reactions: lost_soul83, want to die 25, sunny.sativa and 4 others
A

anuglymale

Feb 16, 2019
@Lala94
What is midsouth? Part of the US

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lemmeeleev
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
One thing is clear ... on this page you can find the best characters in the world.

A destroyed soul belongs to another destroyed soul :-)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: HaleyWayMCR, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lala94 and 1 other person
Lala94

Lala94

Mar 17, 2019

"Well...we met online"

awkward silence

Hahahaha
HAHAHAHAHA I know I know but like wouldn't it be great for two lonely people so lonely they wanna die to find solitude in each other?! I WOULD LOVE THAT!
Y
@Lala94
What is midsouth? Part of the US
Arkansas!

Reactions: Rex2019 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

santroski

Mar 17, 2019
hey lala94 eu sou o sh * poet pode me chamar em [email protected]
a entao eu sou do brazil e vejo o site todo traduzido eu vim para ca para prourar amigos e para ter com quem conversar e pa

Last edited:
Reactions: Sick Boy, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lala94
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
We've been through some shit most people on these sites cannot understand.

I work at Starbucks. I went to work wearing a clean apron and a big ass smile, two days after attempting to hang myself in my closet.

Did you know your local barista tried to fucking die the other day?
You don't know shit about others and they don't know shit about you.

Don't assume anything. Ever.

Peace xx

Reactions: rata1, ArtsyDrawer, Halo13 and 1 other person
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I work at Starbucks. I went to work wearing a clean apron and a big ass smile, two days after attempting to hang myself in my closet.

Did you know your local barista tried to fucking die the other day?
You don't know shit about others and they don't know shit about you.

Don't assume anything. Ever.

Peace xx
As I said - there's a better chance of me getting a girlfriend here than on tinder or OkCupid. We can bond over the shit we went through and try to maybe support each other somehow. I'm pretty doubtful you'd have that kind of intimate information from tinder. On tinder we'd try to bond with alcohol or something and fish for any information about each other.

Edit: I am not assuming anything. In fact, on dating sites I have a lesser amount of things to assume. Here I know for a fact that if I were to try to get a real life friend here, we'd have at least one common denominator.
Also, to clarify, I don't see SS as a dating platform.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
As I said - there's a better chance of me getting a girlfriend here than on tinder or OkCupid. We can bond over the shit we went through and try to maybe support each other somehow. I'm pretty doubtful you'd have that kind of intimate information from tinder. On tinder we'd try to bond with alcohol or something.
Ah, sweet looney bin romance. Nothing quite like it :)

• Love
Reactions: HaleyWayMCR, TiredHorse, Empty Smile and 2 others
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Hey, it's the best kind!
Actually it can be. I was just about to add a story about that.

I met a suicidal guy in one of the psych wards who confessed he'd been in love with his best girlfriend for years. She was also like us - they both were. Right on the brink of ctb. When he was released, he called me and told me he planned to go for her as a last chance effort before killing himself. Turned out, they both were trying to quit cutting and locked themselves up in his apartment for a few weeks, even unplugged the phone.

They were married in under a year and had a son. Still married last I knew. They got tattoos of each other's names over their scars :)

• Love
Reactions: OreoWellington, Rex2019, Only Me Here and 3 others
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019

I met a suicidal guy in one of the psych wards who confessed he'd been in love with his best girlfriend for years. She was also like us - they both were. Right on the brink of ctb. When he was released, he called me and told me he planned to go for her as a last chance effort before killing himself. Turned out, they both were trying to quit cutting and locked themselves up in his apartment for a few weeks, even unplugged the phone.

They were married in under a year and had a son. Still married last I knew. They got tattoos of each other's names over their scars :)
Poor son tbh.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: lost_soul83, memento_mori and seekingoblivion
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Poor son tbh.
Not at all. They were like different people after they got together. Very much in love and happy. Point being, for some that is all it takes.

Reactions: lost_soul83 and Bärchen
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Not at all. They were like different people after they got together. Very much in love and happy. Point being, for some that is all it takes.
Check back in a year
Mental illness prevails at the end

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: nitrogen and lost_soul83
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
As I said - there's a better chance of me getting a girlfriend here than on tinder or OkCupid. We can bond over the shit we went through and try to maybe support each other somehow. I'm pretty doubtful you'd have that kind of intimate information from tinder. On tinder we'd try to bond with alcohol or something and fish for any information about each other.

Edit: I am not assuming anything. In fact, on dating sites I have a lesser amount of things to assume. Here I know for a fact that if I were to try to get a real life friend here, we'd have at least one common denominator.
Also, to clarify, I don't see SS as a dating platform.
Makes sense. I didn't mean for it to sound snappy, I apologize. I just meant that any one of these people could be on Tinder or .. Farmers Only idk :meh: (I've a passionate aversion to online dating)

I personally don't feel like this is something I'd wanna know first about someone I'm trying to date, and this isn't something I'd want them to know first about me. Or even second. Probably not even years down the line, but that's not a choice.

"Hey, I'm suicidal."
"Oh, sweet. That's hot. Me too."

I wanna bond over sly romance and unique tastes in music, or the fact that we both surf or love art galleries. Something good. Not this bullshit.
xx

Reactions: nitrogen and Halo13
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018

That story just made my day. Thank you.

Reactions: HaleyWayMCR
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Looking for someone to spend my time with. I know this isn't a dating site but I'd like to find someone who understands that life can be hard and hurt and everything in between and maybe help someone as they help me. I like brown skin. I love muslims and arabic people. Not looking for dating just really someone who will make my lonely time not so lonely.
I think everyone here knows that pain in some way or another. I'm always available for you or anyone who needs someone to listen or talk.

Reactions: Pupuce
N

nirvana

Mar 14, 2019
I can totally relate to that desire of having somebody Kind to talk to and support each other…. it just sucks when the Person suddenly is gone. But till that date it is a huge relief to have somebody to Count on and a shoulder to lie on. Love and friendship really do heal some wounds… i recently have been touched by seeing a very sweet couple… both were very Young - the guy had no more arms and the Girl also seemed to be a bit disabled, but there was such an immense love between them.. it seemed like they found each other and shared some Kind of unconditional love.

• Hugs
Reactions: 2211264, HaleyWayMCR and Halo13
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
Guys, i came here to stop feeling, not the opposite please stop. I might stop considering human beings as selfish good-for-nothing.

And as I see people from america, i feel compelled to propose myself in France for some variety in places. I'd be ok with getting a drink and discussing a bit. Don't get your hopes too high i may not be around for long.

Reactions: HaleyWayMCR and Halo13