IfyouareamanWinston

IfyouareamanWinston

Student
Aug 22, 2022
I saw this video while scrolling today:

My question to this women and all these people blaming websites with information is this: "Why do you think your child was seeking this information to begin with?"

Obviously no one stumbles across CTB info online and just decides to off themselves since they found the info. This poor girl likely had multiple factors, and had in fact reached out to the parent and been rebuked or insulted instead of helped, possible many times over years. That is abuse, this woman is not a victim. When I look into this woman's face a see a devil. What disgust me is the comments in support of this obviously cruel person.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

Reactions: blackwidow, pole, kindalone and 8 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
This is what everyone is like, theres no changing them now.

• Aww..
Reactions: IfyouareamanWinston
blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
I see a mother who has lost her daughter.. 😢. Blaming someone or something is natural.. Normal.. So to speak.. I see it in my line of work. To someone that is not suicidal, they have no conception at all about how it feels.. They may try to think they do, but they don't. And to those who have actually been able to carry out ending their life, I believe their mindset is in a totally different space, they have gone past worrying or thinking about how anyone else around them would feel if they die.. The is no cares for anything, the darkness that surrounds them is unpenatrateable.. Nothing matters. We, because we are still here haven't got to that place yet. The understanding of suicide and suicidal people is complex and trying to blame anyone or anything in my mind anyway is one very normal and two to be expected.. This will never ever change, and I don't think the understanding will ever improve either..

• Aww..
Reactions: IfyouareamanWinston