• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I would give anything to have not had it and it shit on me. I think we lose either way, and the grass is always greener on the others side. It seems so rare nowadays for love to really last a lifetime. I think having a pet is better. They love you with every ounce of their being, and it's real love that doesn't give it on us and leave.

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I can appreciate your desire for love, as it often comes with acceptance & a sense of belonging. This I feel would ease some of the pain that permeates the world.

StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
I would give anything to have not had it and it shit on me. I think we lose either way, and the grass is always greener on the others side. It seems so rare nowadays for love to really last a lifetime. I think having a pet is better. They love you with every ounce of their being, and it's real love that doesn't give it on us and leave.

It's crazy how the people we love the most are also the people most capable of hurting us

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens