Sep 1, 2021
text

• Wow
Reactions: Depressed Cat and DeutscheKartoffel
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
I'm... not a lawyer, but i'm like, at least 69% sure kinda advertising you want to sell your organs is... not the most legal or advisable thing ever lol.
Phoenix Wright would like to recommend not doing that, it sounds more like a good way to attract very weird unwanted attention than anything else.
Banner.jpg

Reactions: Efilismislife, Depressed Cat, onlyanimalsaregood and 2 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
If you live in the Philippines you're probably more aware of the possibilities than people living over to the west. It definitely goes on around the world. In the US and Mexico for sure. I think they target people looking for work. It's become commonplace in some western countries for minority groups to congregate in certain places early in the morning and get picked up for cheap labour. These groups are often approached for things like kindneys as you can live with only one of the two we all have. From what I've seen (which is very little) the majority of the money goes to the 'broker' then the surgeon and the donee gets nowhere near their worth. I have no idea how they'd handle other organs and the resulting dead body. Not to mention how the money would reliability reach your loved ones. There's not enough money in it to sooth your loved ones grief and suffering though and as it's such a low value on life it may serve to further hurt them regardless of your honourable intentions. Sorry to say.
Do not trust any offers you receive here. You don't have DM priveledges yet but when they open up you may get some. Who knows who's lurking. This applies any and everywhere. Also don't trust anyone you don't already know to get money or valuables to your family once you've passed on. People can't be trusted!

Last edited:
Reactions: Depressed Cat, onlyanimalsaregood, silent staring void and 5 others
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
The kind of people on the receiving end of illegal organ trafficking,
are the same people capable of taking your organs without paying you.

You'd be better off working a job for a few years and leaving some money for your family that way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(now coming to think of it, I've always thought inheritance money was horrible enough with the emotional baggage still attached,

Spending a loved one's money made from selling their organs,
I'd never be able to make myself come to terms with that, it's gotta be so traumatic)

Reactions: Depressed Cat
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I don't disagree with your sentiment but I have to disagree that the recipients of black market organs are people that could take your organs for free. If that was the case no money would be currently changing hands. The sad truth is that many of them are just people that have been approached by a broker who has found them on the waiting list. There aren't enough donors to meet the demand and many sit on a waiting list to die before an organ comes along. Some dodgy fucker gets hold of those waiting and approaches them with an offer. They match donors with them and the two ends of the snake never meet. The man in the middle will be working with oeganiside criminals to get blood tests and compatibility tests and they'll pay a corrupted surgeon to do the operation in a makeshift operating theatre. The recipient is never told who their donor was other than some basic info like maybe age, gender and maybe some fluff to encourage the sale. Likewise the donor never knows who the recipient is. It's usually donor in one country and recipient across the border in another country. This way the connection is harder to make by law enforcement (should anything go wrong) and the middleman/men can charge a premium and pay very little and nobody is any the wiser. The donor is lucky to get more than a couple thousand for a kidney and the recipient may be paying upwards of 50k. They're then stuck with the predicament of finding meds to support them for the rest of their lives. Imagine having to go to a legit doctor and ask for antirejection meds for an organ you have no legal records on. I guess they probably end up relying on the organised criminals for as long as they can afford to pay the extortionate price of meds. Apparently its pretty common in Mexico. Some people will cross the border to Mexico for the op and then cross back with their new organ in place and recover at home in the US. Its so nuts!

• Informative
Reactions: Depressed Cat and myopybyproxy
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
You'll just wind up dead with no money…

Reactions: want2dienow, demuic and Depressed Cat
sunsetting

sunsetting

Jun 9, 2021
Sounds dumb, and if you even mention your suicidal thoughts the person you sell them to will see you as a goldmine ripe for harvesting and leave your husk of a body to die without paying a single cent.

want2dienow

want2dienow

Atari hazure?
Jul 24, 2022
htf would you live without your organs?