• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

reggiesaurus

reggiesaurus

Only passion is not having one
Aug 30, 2020
So, hypothetically, let's say I'm a young man at the tender age of 18ish. I have my SN items ready to go, but living in a highly populated city with my parents, I don't have many ideas as to where I can well and truly be alone to kiss this mortal coil goodbye.

If you couldn't be alone at your home, where would you do it?

• Hugs
Reactions: anxivoid and flatearth
icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
The obvious choice is a hotel. Or at least some camping place nearby, somewhere where you can set up a tent. Otherwise, if you just do it in the street, even at night, the chances of not being found for hours are not the best.

If you don't have the money, just steal it. It will soon turn +ev for them anyway.

Reactions: reggiesaurus and adios
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
Wouldn't it be cool to die in a graveyard???

Reactions: Leshen, Meditation guide, sadstuffie and 7 others
reggiesaurus

reggiesaurus

Aug 30, 2020
The obvious choice is a hotel. Or at least some camping place nearby, somewhere where you can set up a tent. Otherwise, if you just do it in the street, even at night, the chances of not being found for hours are not the best.

If you don't have the money, just steal it. It will soon turn +ev for them anyway.
I'm loving the financial responsibility here. A hotel really is an A* choice. If I can't find an alternative, I'll go about booking a cheap place. Just going to have to wait a while before I can actually rent out a room

Reactions: icanhasnick
icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
There were people here also who did it successfully overnight in their rooms with their family in the house.

• Wow
Reactions: reggiesaurus
reggiesaurus

reggiesaurus

Aug 30, 2020
There were people here also who did it successfully overnight in their rooms with their family in the house.
I can imagine, but it becomes quite the ordeal when my mum's bedroom is 3 metres away and I start vomiting like I forgot to take the tomatoes out my BLT. I just don't want any room for failure

Reactions: icanhasnick
FewerMoats

FewerMoats

Sep 1, 2020
You're pretty much a genius, or I'm super stupid just as I've always expected. Never thought of a hotel room.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Hotel room, AirBnb, forest near the house maybe, car, can't think of anywhere else. But a hotel is probably your best and most comfortable option.

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Any strange sound in the graveyard and your SI will throw you out of there in the blink of an eye.
Personally I wouldn't give a damn. If you've got to the point of ctb, a few noises in the dark are neither here nor there.

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I always fancied falling, especially if its a high enough car garage since no ones ever up there on those in the evenings. Nice, quiet and peaceful. The one thats less than three minutes away by foot, is 7 floors up in the air, and the chances of someone stopping you is pretty low. Its so high up no one would notice you jumping until youre free falling. Overpasses are another good option but not nearly as reliable as what I mentioned, mainly since you can barricade the shortcut door up to the top.

Attachments

• peacee.jpg
    peacee.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 27
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Any strange sound in the graveyard and your SI will throw you out of there in the blink of an eye.

Not for everybody though. When I was homeless I would drive to the graveyard every night after it got dark, and sleep there in the back of my vehicle. It was a really soothing place for me.

The police showed up one night and they woke me up. The officer said he would run my information and told me if I was not a wanted man that he would not cause me any problems. He told me that he would even tell the rest of the department about me being there at night, and would kind of keep an eye out for me to keep it safe.

Reactions: Panna and Meditation guide
reggiesaurus

reggiesaurus

Aug 30, 2020
I always fancied falling, especially if its a high enough car garage since no ones ever up there on those in the evenings. Nice, quiet and peaceful. The one thats less than three minutes away by foot, is 7 floors up in the air, and the chances of someone stopping you is pretty low. Its so high up no one would notice you jumping until youre free falling. Overpasses are another good option but not nearly as reliable as what I mentioned, mainly since you can barricade the shortcut door up to the top.
A multi story car park is actually a really good idea. Ah, if only there was a pit in every city guaranteed to pulp you should you fall in. Why don't they exist, huh? Checkmate, Christians :heh:

Reactions: Meditation guide
deltaofvenus

deltaofvenus

May 2, 2020
I want to feel peace when I go, so I plan to do it deep in the forests. So deep, that if I changed my mind, I wouldn't find my way out again.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Wouldn't it be cool to die in a graveyard???
Or die on the front steps of a crematorium with a check made out to it so all they have to do is drag your body inside and put it in the oven.
The officer said he would run my information and told me if I was not a wanted man that he would not cause me any problems. He told me that he would even tell the rest of the department about me being there at night, and would kind of keep an eye out for me to keep it safe.
I want to live where you live! They are horrible here.

Last edited:
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Not for everybody though. When I was homeless I would drive to the graveyard every night after it got dark, and sleep there in the back of my vehicle. It was a really soothing place for me.

The police showed up one night and they woke me up. The officer said he would run my information and told me if I was not a wanted man that he would not cause me any problems. He told me that he would even tell the rest of the department about me being there at night, and would kind of keep an eye out for me to keep it safe.
That sounds really wonderful, the cops around here would sooner arrest you without warning for trespassing and a slapping a nice fine on you for a payday, then actually trying to help out people down on their luck.

anxivoid

anxivoid

My hand, can you reach it?
Aug 23, 2020
So, hypothetically, let's say I'm a young man at the tender age of 18ish. I have my SN items ready to go, but living in a highly populated city with my parents, I don't have many ideas as to where I can well and truly be alone to kiss this mortal coil goodbye.

If you couldn't be alone at your home, where would you do it?
Like the way you wrote it, heh. Good luck!!

Reactions: reggiesaurus